Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the best fic you'll ever read

Go down 
+3
best west
Din Viesel
Arcade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
the best fic you'll ever read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the best fic you'll ever read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

the best fic you'll ever read Empty
PostSubject: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

one DAy edwrd eleric was moping up the flor of the house. then edward cullen crash through WINDOW! he say "HEY YOU WE BOTH EDWRAD" and thery make HOT EXTREME ACTION SEX on flor even though elreic just mop iT! then sonic hedgehog and pokemon trtainer come in they found dragon ball anal bead! they Use aanale bead on draco MALFOY on his sweet wanting wHore anus and he likked it! and culen say "EW that nasty DO ME next" so they did. then N go on train ride and train CRASH IN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and n was say "OH I SORRY I CRASH IN HOUSE I SEX YOU MAKE up FORIT" so then they sex n very hot. but yugioh! want in sex too! he turn ass to get in buttcheke! yugioh! was indian!!!!!!!!!!!! but then roof of house torn off by FINAL BOSS!!!! zeb atlas shoot FINAL BOSS in the eye but IT WASNT VERY EFECTIVE...

tob e kontinUued?
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
the best fic you'll ever read Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100the best fic you'll ever read Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

A+ WOULD READ AGAIN

the best fic you'll ever read 486219
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
the best fic you'll ever read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the best fic you'll ever read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

why you gotta include n
he's too busy fucking black
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 pm

MAKE THIS A GODDAMNED BOOK
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 pm

chapTer 2

final BOsS was getting FITE by ZEB ATLAS he use EXPLOSION!!! cum come (A.N. LOL U C WAT I DID THERE????) out his glourious manrod like waterfal! FInal boss swallow all unborn zeb bebiez!!! and then kream wuz fuking n and it wus very hot and final bos was say "I JUST WANT 2 GET IN SEX TWO" so they let final boss in sex. but he only last ten sekonds it wuznt verii hawtt... but he gfet boner back fast! he use extenze!!!!!! so he wuz fuking evry1 with hiz extenze ten ich long bon3r! it wuz veri hot but TEHN! TIRA BURST IN DOOR SAY "WHAT YU DOING MOTHERFUKERS?????????????" SHE HAD GUN AND WUZ SHOOTING! BUT no one get hit bcuz of da power of SEXII!

2 b kontinued.....
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 pm

cghapter 3: paranormal sexI!

tiRaa gave UP shuting evry1 nd say "u no wat u muthefukerz I Dont Even Care" and she left bcuz final boss was dickcampnuggetberry. STAREFIRE FLY IN EMPTY Roof House of floor and see sex and get in sex and edward culen say "OM G SHE HAS ORANG BOOBS" bcuz she had ornge boobz lOl. then HE eit shit and get ded and they fuk in his corpz bcuz dats goth lol! but then every1 get sik n they dye 2 evn final boss. thn teh gaem (A.N. lOLolOLOL U LOST DA GAEM!!!!!!!!) wuz ovor and jon freeman go hom.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 pm

SEKWEL

first one da y sonic hedgehog had seven dragon chaos emeralds which are like chaos emeralds & dragon balz put 2geter. tneh bonic the hedgehog (A.N. ORIGNIAL CHARACTER DO NOT STELE!) his long lost broter came up n sayd "HEY U LOOK LIKE ME U WANA FUCK" so they got down on grownd & start have sex. but ten bonic was like "OH GOD UR MY BROTHER" and then they threw up. but tehn cowboy bebop was comic to get his broken computer bak from japanes spy who backstab bonics big horse dick and he was very red of blod and stuf. he wuz on BLU bcuz RED sux lol. neway cowboy bebop started 2 fite space goast but then spacse goeast waz like "y we fitan" so they had sex on da back of bonix corpz. it wuz hawt bcuz cowboy bebop and spcae goast had da powr of da SEXI.
then SHAWN WITE came on there feces bcuz hes SHAWHN WITHE and he can do dat lOl. (A.N. IZ IT SPELED SHAWN OR SHAUN????????? PLZ REPLY 2 TEL ME!!!) and then black wuz having sex with zoroark but whit waz like "STOP HAVNG SEX WIT UR POKEMON witouht me" so wite got in on sex with black and zorark. but arceus said "NO U MUTHERFUCKERS" and kiled zarark. ten tim & eric was on awsum show haveing SEXII sex n it wuz hawt! ♥ but sudenly NETWRK EXEGUTIVE said U CANT SHOW DAT ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 b continue!
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 pm

what the fuck was i smoking
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
the best fic you'll ever read Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100the best fic you'll ever read Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:14 pm

omg y is dere no fanart 4 this
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

This is...
I don't even...
Words cannot describe.
Would read again. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :
the best fic you'll ever read Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100the best fic you'll ever read Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 pm

HARD EJACULATE MANSION wrote:
what the fuck was i smoking

SHARE YOUR STASH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
the best fic you'll ever read Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100the best fic you'll ever read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:29 am

how do i beard???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

Last edited by !xobile on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tira is a nigger)
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:35 am

network EGZECUTIVE sed tim & eric cant Show dat on TV but den jimmy neutron inventid nue TV! he call it JV! so new tim n erik sexii show waz on JV nd naurto masticated 2 it! kaiba uzed his mony 2 buy DVD of tim n er8c sexi show 2 watch nd mastrubate wenevur hii want. then final bos came back aliev! nd was mastrebating 2 tm n erik sexi show 2! nd hii bot mor eextenz3! but final bos waz...........................................................owte of tisues!!!!

2 b continnue!!!
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 am

so
i formally request a new chapter of this
ok?

ok sweet
get to it nigga
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:13 am

Fuinal bboSs wauZ fout OF TisuEs SO hi go 2 stoar 2 bi (lOloLoLO LIEK BISEXULA>......) moar Tishooz BUt STORMAN saEd NO FAINAL BOS IN My Stor. so FINAL Bos go 2 wal MArt but Qal mart Wuz OWT fo TISUe. BCUZ dedpool ToOk THem AL! BCUZ HI new FInal BOS neDd Tisue.
DedpUol Wuz Like "Dam this Fic sUked b4 tEHy puT mi In it" so he Shot FINAL BOs in fUkcing FACE!!!!!!!! fiInal BOs wuaz DED!!!!(agein.)
DedPol LAF seL l finaEL boS CorpS on EBAY 4 FIVETI MILLIN DOLAR. nd THEN he gaEV mOnei 2 BadDragn........... bCuz DEDPOL WAZNT RELE DEAPOOL! HE WUZ FAT FURE! Bda-Dfragon MAke a WOULF fleSHlight HAD FANGz nd iT howlEd at FURRI. Buat FUrri LiEKd IT bCUz HOWILing TuRNed HImo n. HE FUKED FLEAHSLIGHT HARD unTIl iht BroKE..........

2BE CUNTINueED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best fic you'll ever read   the best fic you'll ever read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best fic you'll ever read
Page 1 of 1