Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoodsie is a Turnabout!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Empty
PostSubject: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:55 am

Yup, this is what happens when I have too much fun with the online Objection! maker. xD

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 am

Lololololol.
I can't get the last one to load, though.
I think I'm buying that game...8D Looks pwnful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :
Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:37 am

I just downloaded a DS emulator and the rom xD
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Chris, look what a just found in a reply to a fake Anon video by the CoS...

READ IT ALL

Quote :
Nice edit of the first vid. Great job showing just the parts the Co$ want's seen. Anyone who knows anything about this KNOWS that there are trolls and idiots making the threats, many of them members of the Church of Scientology, following the Fair Game practice to destroy the REAL Anonymous. Anyone acting in terroristic fashion is NOT "Anonymous", they are idiots, posers, and Co$ plants who's only desire is to destroy Co$ opposition. The REAL "Anonymous" peacably informs and protests ONLY

Also

Quote :
There are bad people in Anonymous yes. There are also bad people in every organization.

I think the thing people don't understand with Anonymous is that every individual may act or do what ever they wish. This doesn't mean however that the body as a whole will approve of said individual action, but that a person is free to do so at their own discretion. Look up the origins of Anonymous for more info. Heres a hint, it started in Japan. :3

And probably the most moving of the comments by anonymous97023

Quote :
"...leaders..." Have you learned nothing, you pigs? We are everybody and nobody. Tear out that sheet of "facts" in your handy dandy notebooks and take some time to contemplate what the real facts are. Read about the crimes the Cult of Scientology has committed in its years and try to match the "crimes" of Anonymous to those committed by the Co$.
We are anonymous
Knowledge is free
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

This is somewhat changing my view about Anon, I am starting to think they may be good after all, but I am against them in some things still..

Quote :
LOL anonymous facts you suck ass dude, seriously nice how you omitted the 10th of febuary one of the largest staged peaceful demonstrations ever launched was launched on that day. Oh noes! bomb threats and emails! oh no terrorists! WERE GOING TO DYYYEEEEEZZZZ...ROFL we will wipe our asses with the tattered banner of your cult.

we are anonymous
knowlege is free
we do not forgive
we do not forget
Expect us

XDD sorry to take over the thread, but

Quote :
I doubt that an anon. member would call scientology a religion. Esp. not in a bomb threat. CULT would be more likely used. Also it is the exact same voice synth. that is used in scientology's message to anon. I have never seen a video where the voice of anon. was female. -- Sorry sounds like you are crying wolf to people who know about "Fair Game". Or maybe you are trying to get the attention of people who do not know about it.

LULZ by NinjamasterFTW

Quote :
epic fail

XDD ^^^^ SOUNDS LIKE US ^^^

hmm

Quote :
To the COS - these are the facts - hey?????

No mention of what happened between feb 4 and Feb 13 ?
Oh, thats right - a peaceful world wide protest on Feb 10, against your org by 8000+ anonymous

NOW _ THATS A FACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is a bullshit lie...

Quote :
@tpole7: Already done, I had to do so to repost this very video so that it could be viewed in a much more fair light (that is, with Comments & Ratings enabled).

PS. I'm pro-Anonymous, unlike the original poster "AnonymousFacts."

Is Anon actually joking about death threats??

Quote :
1. "This will be the largest terrorist attack on a religion." No Anon would ever calls themself a terrorist, and they would NEVER call Scientology a religion. That was made by Scientologists.

2. Some Anon may have made death threats as a joke, but you killed Shawn Lonsdale. You have kidnapped people, stalk, harass and threaten ppl.

4. We are individuals. We can't be held responsible for each others actions. But your cult actually practices all of these violent tactics as part of it's doctrine.

LOL

Quote :
The more you put anonymous in the spotlight the more you orchestrate your own demise. Keep it up idiots, see you in 2 days

Ok, to the last of the commets (first replies) I find the most moving one...

Quote :
To Scientology:
1. We have not edited your statements the way you have so blatantly edited our messages to make us look like monstors.
2. Anonymous has always stressed that this is an information war no violence is acceptable.
3. The bomb threats were reported to the FBI by Anonymous to help top the false Anon threats.
4. Anonymous has obviously become fairgame and Scientology is now trying to discredit us as they have done to so many others who dared question their organisation

Here is the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0MdOsBnjmo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:26 am

:) :( 😢 ::P: :moohar: :LOLWUT: :braindead: :ipwnu: :OYAWYAW: :ESCAAAAPE: :sparta: :mcdanos: :poopie: :LOTSASPAGHETTI :keybladepoke: :kimi: :kisa: :kakathumbsup: :dangledangle: :stabjoo: :kuzu: :hidan: :cakelie: :sonic: YOU FAIL :pfwee: :gaaradancing: 🐾 :OHNOES: :yoda: :notrespassing: :cockraoches: :GHIII: :SOTP: :cupz: :minions: :skills: :please: :*D<*: :O_O: :takethis: :zomgobjection: :winnarisyou: :gtfomi: :nobody: :^^: :OMG: :;D: :*O_O*: :=(: :*=)*: :pedobear: :spam: :broc: 🔧 :santi: I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD :hug: :shoop: :guncrotch: :mj: :ORLY?: :YARLY: :emoing: :lolgrin: :OMGWTF: :plz?: :NOPLZ: :NOWAI!: :bishplz: :underwearplz: You have FAGITUDE :HALP: :duckroll: :irninja: :>:3: :PERVPLZ: :objectionplz: :overruled: :shoot: WTH :hoodsieblob: :epicchipz: :horny: :shoopkip: :chucknorrisplz :mudkip: :failmoo: :lol: :win: :seizurewin: 🤣 :aww: :headdesk: :gayfail: :inudansen: :PANIC!: :weegee: 💋 :pikavagina: :failhitler: :kindergarten: :chinese: :pwned: :cheat: :youwin: :epicwin: :courage: :betrayal: ☄
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:44 am

...wtf.
XD
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm

The Eternal Fire wrote:
Chris, look what a just found in a reply to a fake Anon video by the CoS...

READ IT ALL

~tl;dr~

yeah, i never read this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoodsie is a Turnabout!   Hoodsie is a Turnabout! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoodsie is a Turnabout!
Page 1 of 1