Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

drabble generator

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
drabble generator - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100drabble generator - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

drabble generator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drabble generator   drabble generator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am

The Miracle Of The Bull

Kit hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it like a two foot dick up an ass. He loathed it.

Every December, Kit would feel himself getting all mischevious inside. He refused to put up a Christmas tea, he snapped at anyone flashy enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Kit had to go to the mall to buy a foxy semen. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing sexily around and so much Christmas music blaring happily, he thought his mouth would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a tempting man collecting for charity. Kit never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the tempting man dropped his bells and ran on a boat. There was a wet bull right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the tempting man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Kit rushed out and huskily pushed them both out of the way. There was a tasty bang and then everything went dark.

When Kit woke up, he was in a wild room. There was a Christmas tea in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Kit's cock hurt. A lot.

The tempting man came into the room. "I'm so saucy!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Kaiv. You saved me from the truck. But your cock is broken."

Kit hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas tea up and his cock was broken, he felt quite sexy, especially when he looked at Kaiv.

"Your cock must hurt whorishly," Kaiv said. "I think this will help." And he sucked Kit several times.

Now Kit felt very sexy indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Kaiv. "I love you," he said, and kissed Kaiv apathetically.

"I love you too," said Kaiv. Just then, the bull ran into the room and nuzzled Kit's hand. "I brought him home with us," Kaiv said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Kit said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
drabble generator - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100drabble generator - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

drabble generator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drabble generator   drabble generator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 am

Kaiv and Kit
by William Shakespeare

Enter Kaiv

Kit appears above at a window

Kaiv:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the cashew, and Kit is the cat.
Arise, busy cat, and wank the crass fence.
See, how he leans his boner upon his dick!
O, that I were a glove upon that dick,
That I might touch that boner!

Kit:
O Kaiv, Kaiv! wherefore art thou Kaiv?
What's in a name? That which we call a cock
By any other name would smell as fiendish
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like a throbbing sore anus"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove dumb.

Kaiv:
Swain, by yonder crass fence I swear
That tips in a cave the gay diseased cow--

Kit:
O, swear not by the fence, the trite fence,
That foxily changes in its rebellious orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise rebellious.
Sweet, furry night! A thousand times furry night!
Parting is such overworked sorrow,
That I shall say furry night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Kaiv:
Sleep dwell upon thy boner, peace in thy dick!
Would I were sleep and peace, so angrily to rest!
smarmily will I to my busy cock's cell,
Its help to wank, and my fiendish cock to tell.
Back to top Go down

drabble generator
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: CREATIVITY CORNER :: Stories o3o;-
Jump to: