Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 am

Quote :
hey guys i was just thinking if it is good
to try 2 beyblades mixing parts together
EXAMPLE: exchanging track with dark bull and my dark wolf

cause maybe if it is good
i can use this combination to try out blading with my friends
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :
this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 am

this is a prime example of why nostalgia isn't always a good thing

gundamnoober5 on youtube wrote:

0-0 WHAT-THE-....... A@#-FU@#-MONKEYDRIZZLESHT IS THIS!!! WHERE TO BEGIN! f@#K YOU HASBRO, AND A F#$K YOU BANDAI. STOP USING THE SAME S#&T OVER. YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY RUINED MY CHILDHOOD. YOU HAVE RAPED YUGIOH BEYOND SAVING, YOU KILLED POKEMON, SHITED OUT DIGIMON, AND RUINED EVERY OTHER GOOD SHOW FROM MY CHILDHOOD. YOU ARE GIVING KIDS NOTHING YOU SELFISH A@& BAGS. STOP RECYCLING THE SAME IDEA OVER AND OVER. AND YUR TOYS. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND WITH THAT. THERE IS NO REAL METAL EVEN IN THE TOY.
tHE SHARPEST THING THAT CAN CUT YOU IS THE CARDBOARD, AND YOUD JUST GET A PAPERCUT. AS FOR NTHIS MISERABLE A%# BAG OF A SHOW, GET IT RIGHT. IT IS SO BAD, ITS NOT EVEN WORTH SHITTING ON. The STARS! You have to be kidding me. You kids are shown nothing but crap on tv these days. The original beyblad epwns. And no alexismage1, they are not cool cause of this shit. And all you closet guys sitting in your parents basement, thumb me up, because your not, and stop watching this crap, its not good at al
boomboompow, and everyone else, i agree with you, this is (nerds new swear) @#$%. You kids, dont watch this, this is NOT real beyblades, just some wannabe crap. and also, i want to argue about this, tell your friends, i need a good debate about this, because im really tiked off. I thought this was a joke at first, but very sadly, it not. I cant believe they cant make a zelda movie, but they cant make this, this pile of steaming DOG S@%T. How could anybody in their right minds watch this.

of course i had to reply:
me wrote:

um

what are you smoking

there have only ever been two beyblades released that had sparks and the sparking was removed from the non-japanese releases. and sharp edges? why the hell do people think it's cool to get hurt by a children's spinning top toy?

you are just a prime example of why nostalgia isn't always a good thing.

also: no real metal in the toy ahaha you're shitting me
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 am

Quote :
Ginga and Galaxy Pegasis have just finished an epic battle with Ryuuga and Meteo L-Drago. Then after, while Pegasis was still spinning in the arena, Ginga and Ryuuga heard someone say, "Let It Ripppp!! Go Dragoon, attack!!" "Who are you,and what is that?!" "I'm Makato Granger, son of Tyson, and that is my bey, Dragoon." The bey attacked with a fearsome power, but Pegasis and Ginga where very quick to react. "Let It Ri....", but before Ryuuga could finish that statement, Ginga cried out, "No, Ryuuga, this is my battle. I really don't think that is a bey, though." "Go, Dragoon, Hyper Victory Tornado!!!" Makato shouted at the top of his lungs. "(Galaxy Pegasis' Special Move Name Goes Here)" When the two beys made contact, there was a huge explosion. Then, all of a sudden, Dragoon stared to glow. "What's happening?," all three cried out. Then, instead of seeing Dragoon in the stadium, they all see a new bey. It is the Metal Fight Version of Dragoon, Galaxy Dragoon Wing Fan 125 Rubber Hole Flat. "Whoa, Dragoon just......, evoled!!! Dad will never believe this!!!!" Makato said.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 am

HYPER VICTORY TORNADO
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 am