Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Empty
PostSubject: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 am

Quote :
my most extreme battle was with my own team...we quarelled against each other. 3 of my own teams strongest bladers went against me...i was completely shocked it was some time before i realized that this quarrel began cuz a month ago we had a school championship....it was a team battle and our team went to yhe finals...all of my team members got tired none of them could keep up...so i took there place and bettled and i won all the matches...i dont know why but my team got jelous although they won.....

our battle began it was a 3 on 1 match..3.........2..............1leeeet iiit rrriiiiiippp........i got my best launch in my entire blading career...my ripcord broke in 2 and my luacher was done for....the blades landed on da stadium...my newly made draborg G went on the attack and crashed against the first blade on its path..staaash there was this noise of metals crashing,the friction between draborg G and my friends draciborg G lead to a risky move,suddenly a chunk of draborg G went right beside my face....and draciborg G went flying out of the stadium.as draciborg G fell it broke in 2 it was cut right thruogh the middle...it was a very quick battle...then out of nowhere driborg G and dranborg GT made a double attack on my blade then i screamed out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. dats enough....now u paaay....i yelled out DRAAAAABBBBORG its time for the GRIM RIPPER!!!!!nowwwwww attack i went out of breath and boooooooooommm the opposing blade broke!!!!i smiled,blood slowly went out of my mouth and i fell to the ground and the last thing i saw was my most trusted friend Rifaz came running to me.......

Later when i woke up i was in Rifazs room with a new blade in my hand,Riz told me that when my blade stopped shortly after the battle it broke into pieces,so he created a new blade for me.....Draborg GT!!!............

Draborg GTs combo
BIT:wolberg 4/bragoon V
AR:wolberg 1
WD:wolberg 4
SPIN GR:left spin
BASE:dragoon V
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :
this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

Quote :
i have extream battles all the time...

to day i was useing my dranzer rc against a dragoon engin gear and i was useing the attack mod and he blade hit mine..
mi blade started to ricoshay around the stadeium,then it smashed his threw (not jokeing) the stadeium wall.

then the second round came

the beystadium was spreypainted with metalic sprey paint ( it was dry but its flamable) i squirted liquid gas onto my blade and put it on the launcher and lit it on fire and quickly put it into the stadium...
his dragoon smaked mine onto the wall and the stadium lit up in flames that were blue colour ( just like dranzers blue)
anywaythe enimys blade got burnt to a crisp from my blades attacks and the dish..

after that we put out the fire and got our blades out and washed em clean...

i call that fire attak: TOPAZ FLAME
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am

Quote :
in my school we were having a battle it was an outdoor stadium we were all having a battle the winner used to challange an opponent i was winning a lot and i was really tired becuz i had a hard metal beyblade dranzer gigs turbo and it was really hard to control my blade had a lot of scratches and was damaged i was trying to go away but no one let me go then i got mad and i was furious my madness went to my head just when a kid came with a hard metal blade i was so tired and furious just when i called for my special attack flame gigs turbo and my blade broke in pieces and its bit chip was the only thing left and i was bleeding from my hand and legs i was taken to my schools nurse and my friends bought me a new dranzer it had an engine gear that would go reverse
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 am

Quote :
Many people say bitbeast dont exist but i do!

I have a bet beast, I still loose very few battles.
Ive been blading for 4 years now but i still wish i could fight the world champ and give him a peice of my mind.

I would destroy his blade!!!!

Anyway, Post if you think you have a bitbeast.

P.S.

There needs to be more tournaments!!!!

And maybe a new season of beyblade.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 am

why can't someone just put thrusters on their beyblade and win everything
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:01 am

I
do not like the majority of children i think.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 am

Quote :
my coolest battle was the time me and my friend were battling [i was using my fravorit blade driger G and he was using a auto change blanzer dranzer i think i said that right?].Well his blade hit the wall on the begging when he barly launch it!his blade hit my blade super duper fast[fastest thing i ever seen]!so my blade went at corner[you no where the hole is] but,it didn't fell in.As u read my blade got hit fast so my blade went fast,so my blade went sky high on top of the stadium as my blade fell[fast] it hit his blade and came out of the stadium!I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 am

Quote :
My extreme battle was with my cousin

His beyblade was a Sea Drake and mine was a Galeon Attacker
We both launched very hard but my rip court was broked into 2 pieces my Galeon was attacking madly but his defense was much more stronger his beyblade then started attacking both of our blades attacked very hard but my galeon,s speed grow a bit and then it gave a strong attack then his sea drake became weak and my galeon was also weak but still it was attacking and when it seems like that it will be a tie my galeon moved a bit and gave a final attack and his Sea Drake spins out and my Galeon takes the victory.

This is a extreme shot it was with my same cousin at the same day he was using his Sea Drake and I was using my Stratta Dragoon MS we launched our beyblade
and both of gaved a supreme extreme attack and his beyblade flew out of the stadium and then his base was was damaged and nmow it doesn,t spin more than 1 min 30 sec
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:57 am

Quote :
My most extreme battler was probably when i was doing a tournament in my play scheme and it was a team battle(2 people per team), there was about 20 teams and me and my friend got to the final and as soon as the great words of let it rip were said i launched my blade straight into the direction of my opposing players path and then when my blade got close i knew what was going to happen.....smash out goes his beyblade and then the next thing i know my friends beydlade flew out of the stadium aswell it was me vs the last opponent to win the tournament for me and my friend(oh my god me every chance to win this tournament was all down to me!!!!!). so i just closed my eyes and then i just felt this amazing feeling i opened my eyes AND...........His blade was in the pit!!!!!!! so no one can now tell me that bit beasts are not real beacuse they ARE!

Blades used:
Me:Advance striker
Friend:Dranzer ms
oppenent 1:wolborg
opponent 2:Dragoon G
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 am

Quote :
One of my best battles was with my team mate.
It was when i was training him. I was using my dranzer V2.
The battle finished very quickly. When i was going to do my strongest attack, then my teammate quickly countered the attack and both blades went flyin out a the dish. His customised blade which he calls Galleon GT hit his chest while mine missed me and nearly hit my face.

One other awesome battle was against the same guy but i was using my newly customised mega driger. There were some sweet attacks in this match. We were both beating eachother up bad until I hit him with the stronger attack. Than his Galleon GT broke up (not too badly. his blade just broke up into attack ring weight disk and blade base) and went flying outta the dish.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am

Quote :
hi my name is sevon blair
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:01 am

Quote :
hey can you tell me how to do the phoenix claw?
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:01 am

Quote :
[COLOR=green][SIZE=7][FONT=Geneva][B][I]

My most extreme battle was when me and my cuz wuz bladin with heavy meatal blades and I had Wolborg and he had Sea Drake so were goin in circles then i stop goin in circles then his blade came past mine then pow his and mine is in the air and i do a quick attack in the air then i land on top of his blade and his goes out.

My other most extreme battle was when me and my sis was bladin and i landed the first hit when hers had landed in the middle of the stadium and i hit the top bounce off and i was on the top of the ring above the pit but i didn't fall in i came down and just say for my sis it didn't come out good for her blade while i was still standin.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:16 am

Quote :
Well this isnt much but i completleyshredded a beyblade in a battle
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade   this is why kids who watch too much tv shouldn't be allowed to beyblade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 am

it isn't just kids