Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Empty
PostSubject: So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed   So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:48 pm

So my car didn't have insurance on it, so I couldn't drive it. Well my
dad decided to take it from me so I wouldn't have the urge to. But he
was driving it around.

After telling him for 3 weeks I needed it back he finally brought it back a week ago.

When it came back it was missing 2 rims, the spare, and the front
driver-side was replaced with a
steelie. Not only was it replaced with a steelie, but it was /RIDING/ the damn rim. As it the fucking tire was so damn flat it might as well not been there. On top of that my interior was tore up more, my trunk key was gone, it was leaking oil and is 4,000 miles over an oil change!!! Then the dumb as also broke the hood props, and is using transmission fluid in the fucking power steering!!

Now here comes the fun part, cleaning the fucker out and the stuff mom and I found:
1. A hotel key
2. A yellow rose
3. 4 Allegra-D pills
4. 2 packs of cigarettes, one empty, one with 4 in it
5. 2 lighters
6. 2 propane torches (used for cooking/smoking meth)
7. Adam & Eve lube
8. This is the worst thing, we're bringing it in to the police.... A pipe that looks like a drill bit at first glance, used to smoke weed or meth.

Good news is, I have 2 amps and a speaker that are his that were in my car when he returned it that I'm gonna sell. And I found one of my other rims, but he beat the center out of the other one trying to get it off the car so he brought it to the junk yard. What a dumb ass. My car also came back with 16 lugnuts instead of the 20 it's supposed to have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed   So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

wow what a dick
the push down the stairs and kick in the face i suggested for bwaba applies to this prick too. + he owes you money.
Back to top Go down

So, I got my car back, and guess what.... I'm pissed
Page 1 of 1