Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hackermon Planning Station

Go down 
+7
Arcade
Johnny Walker
Infidel
Hime
Brosie
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 pm

OH FUCK IT LOOKS SO AWESOME FFF
/hugs everyone

ALSO YES KRAUSS.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

K I AM JOINING NOW i guess idk
but yes i have 2 ocs. the first is the one that vix drew, and the other i drew but its just a sketch cause i cant find the pen for my tablet. so yeah. ill just write up a bio and like a little back sotry for all of her pokemon.
first oc: Relsy K. Beacon
Spoiler:
first sketch.

Relsy's habit of doing pot and seeing apparitions of deceased and legendary pokemon got team galactic interested in her long before she actually joined. her shocking stories of being visited by pokemon telling her locations of treasure and citing myths of an ancient pokemon world. after finding millions of dollars worth of treasure, and not claiming it for herself, team galactic managed to get her to join them. she entered as an admin, working with long time galactic admin, Elissa. The two are polar opposites and can learn a lot from each other.

likes: doing hair, accessories, pokemon contests, ugg boots, gypsy headdresses.
dislikes: pokemon battles, weak coffee, Elissa's Qwilfish, rain, stepping in puddles, cold days.

random facts: she is the illegitimate child of bruno of the kanto elite four and a gypsy stoner hooker. she lived in the basement of giovanni's gym for awhile. she knows a lot about team rocket.

team backstories:
Mrs. Mime the Mr. Mime ♀: When Relsy was 8 years old she was eploring a suburb with her mothers sableye when she happened upon a horrified mr. mime clinging to a tree shivering. she walked over to it to offer it some food and after the mr. mime finished eating, Relsy started walking back to her mothers cart and teh mr. mime followed her very close behind, and when they got to the cart the mr. mime was clinging to her leg avoiding being seen by anyone. Relsy took the mr. mime in, and when her mother informed her that is was indeed a girl, she named it Mrs. Mime. Mrs. Mime hates battling. she only battles when a dire situation presents itself.

Uttertail the Aipom ♂: Uttertail was the first pokemon Relsy truly caught, she found it eating fruit in a tree near giovanni's gym, and she decided to buy some pokeballs and try her hand at catching it. she caught it, and he is her main battling pokemon.

Mips the Buneary ♂: Mips was living in the gym basement at the same time as Relsy, and she fed him when she had food. When Relsy decided to leave the basement, Mips thought it would be a good idea to tag along, and now Mips is mostly used for contests.

Tobi Sunshine the Camerupt ♂: Tobi Sunshine's egg mysteriously showed up in Relsy's bag soon after she started working for team galactic. she hatched the egg into a shy little numel, and raised the numel well, until one day it evolved into a grumpy old camperupt. his original name, tobi, was changed to tobi sunshine because of his grumpy and apathetic nature.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 am

...I just noticed. Krauss and the Porygon-that-I-was-too-lazy-to-name (I'll name him Perfection now. wat) are like. Having a stare down.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 am

oh lmao they are too
unintentional i meant for them to both be looking at jasmine lol
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:06 am

COMMANDERS!
SERVE THE EXACT SAME PURPOSE AS THEY DID IN HG/SS. ONLY DIFFERENT TITLE

i'm gonna post mine riiiight here

Spoiler:

Full Name: Julian Kingston

getting his way, bullying, sushi, game corners, sunglasses, rain, cruises

Dislikes:
thunderstorms, insolence, being disobeyed, anyone who opposes team rocket

Team:
Sharpedo, Aggron, Yanmega, Nidoking, Houndoom (favourite), Mightyena

Personality:
Likable and friendly on the outside, cold and calculating within. Doesn't trust anyone but himself, but appears extremely nice. is manipulative, and bullies those far below him. can turn nasty if things don't work out for him.

Other:
Born in dewford, where he learned how easy it was to manipulate people in a small town. he grew up mostly alone, he didn't get a lot of attention as a child and wasn't exactly sure how to communicate with other children. he made up for this by observing the way people behaved. his dad was a businessman and traveled a lot, and got his julian his first pokemon, a houndour. his first pokemon he caught was aron, and when he left to explore, his family gave him a carvanha. he caught poochyena, then left for the johto region to join the infamous team rocket.

Last edited by Tortillera on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:21 am

OK SO.
ROCKET COMMANDANT TIME.
this sounds cool Nyoro~n

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Haphp

Name: Kevin Morgan.
Team: garchomp, milotic (favorite), flygon, metagross, scyther anddd crobat.

Personality: He's a nice guy, a bit of a goofball. People sometimes wonder how he ended up in Team Rocket. But he does take his job very seriously. Is a bit of a compulsive gambler. He is also rather greedy.

History: He is from fallarbor town, in Hoenn.
He was born in a small town, but he's more of a city boy. (BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT. /shot)
Loves the game corners, and can easily lose himself in one. He's amazingly lucky in them, too. (Or maybe he's just cheating.)
Was also a member of Team Aqua but when it got disbanded he fled to Kanto and joined Team Rocket. He climbed up the ranks rather quickly and became a commandant.

Last edited by Kurokichi Kagenui on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 am

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 2ec0jo0

Full Name: Trace Pierre Spade

Alignment: Evil

Birthplace: Sunnyshore

Likes: Weapons, Training, Competition, Board Games, Music, and Wings.

Dislikes: Weaklings, Losing, Bright Colours, Smoke, and Procrastination

Pokemon Team: Luxray, Rampardos, Drapion (favourite), Blaziken, Kabutops, and Pinsir.

Profile: A very serious person who can come off as a jerk, Trace is also a very capable fighter. He doesn't believe in letting Pokemon settle everything, so he trains himself along with his team. He's mastered several weapons in his efforts, and is always looking for more to train with. He takes his work seriously, and doesn't allow for mistakes from anyone. He's difficult to impress, and near impossible to befriend; but he is extremely loyal to the few friends he has.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 am

hey he looks like that cloud guy
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 am

He's kinda supposed to. That was the inspiration. wat
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what would be cool
if we raised these teams, then when there were battles in the rp, WE COULD BATTLE FOR REAL. on the ds
that would be a pain in the butt to organize and i don't think we should do it but i just thought it was cool Nyoro~n
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am

IT WOULD BE AWESOME.
But I have no wi-fi :c
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 pm

MY TEAM ROCKET EXEC
Nuria Maile LeQuinn
(nurr-ee-ya my-lay lequinn)
she's half portuguese and half black.
she does undercover espoionage and money laundering for team rocket.
she is also rich, spoiled, bratty, self-centered, and romantic.
she likes chocolate.
she is also obsessed with her droid 2. she is constantly using it.
idk what else. her character will develop more as we rp.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

isn't that a deck of cards
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 am

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Pokeman8225020155-iaza
(i'll draw a fullbody ref when i get my tablet back)

Full Name: Luke Rona

Likes: ice cream, challenging trainers to battles, cold areas, collecting shiny things.
Dislikes:
stupid people, extremely hot areas, rejection, losing.

Team:
just a weavile named Ann. He loves her lots.

Personality: Extremely cocky and sure of himself. Hates rejection, often sneers if done so to.
but of course, is nice to friends. Is also a pretty sore loser.

Other: is from snowpoint city. left home to collect badges, because of course, they're shiny.
has beaten the sinnoh region's pokemon league.

Last edited by FUCKS ANYTHING THAT WALKS on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 am

i'd look and confirm it but
are rocket and galactic teamed up or something?
if not, we need more galactic members
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:01 am

MAKE SURE TO
read the entire rp before posting.
AND YES THEY HAVE TEAMED UP
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 am

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Iaza1411115750800

Full Name: Neptune (team galactic executive)

Likes: Silence, spoon bending, or just using psychic powers in general, and her pokemon.
Dislikes: ...mostly everything.

Team:
Porygon-Z (Dimension), Bronzong (Chime), Alakazam (Professor), Medicham (Spirit), Grumpig (Gypsy), Espeon (Calm)
Personality: Extremely quiet. Doesn't talk very loud. Is coldly calm, unless she's in combat.

Other:
Her Porygon-Z is her outside pokemon.

Last edited by FUCKS ANYTHING THAT WALKS on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 am

Spoiler:

Full Name: Kas Rasten

running, torturing, singing (alone), silence, parkour, Jetscream, dragons

Dislikes:
loud unpleasant noises, people in general, dogs, mythology

Team:
Jetscream/GARCHOMP (favourite)
Beast/GYARADOS
Dei/CHARMANDER
Nimbus/ALTARIA
Angel/DRAGONAIR

Personality: treats strangers with an obviously forced politeness. has had issues in the past, joined team rocket to put his "skills" to good use. prefers to be alone, with the exception of the company of Jetscream.
if you manage to befriend him he's not too bad, but still not the kindest.

Other: Born in Celestic town, where he heard so many myths he became absolutely sick of them. lost his sight at age 10. so he just up and left, heading for eterna with his gible as his guide pokemon. his hearing has increased greatly to make up for his lost sense, and he can manuever himself quite artfully when running. indoors he has problems, being around 7ft. he hits his head off a lot of things.
had a rather extensive criminal record even prior to joining team rocket.

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Nonameyet

Full Name: Craig Jones.

Spying, shopping, being in charge, big buildings.

Dislikes:
Most his subordinates, inmaturity, being talked back to.

Team:
Flyte - Flygon
Vincent - Feraligatr (Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 19284)
Shuu - Raichu
Vilma - Vileplume
Ageha - Cranidos
Yuu - Beautifly (favorite.)

Personality: He's kind of a snob and picky with people he likes and doesn't, but is generally polite to everyone. Tends to speak without thinking. Doesn't really care about other people's opion and despises being proved wrong. Joined Team Galactic because he thought they were cool.

Other: Born in Eterna City, he set out for traveling like a normal kid would at the age of ten to explore the world with his cranidos. He went through the regions collecting pokemon until he just found it boring and returned to his hometown. There he learned about Team Galactic, and having heard about other teams during his travels this caught his attention and he joined as soon as he could. Also he's gay, but that's not really relevant. He is also an excellent spy and it's easy for him to work undercover.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:15 am

i've decided luke will be in the middle of the sprout tower's entrance area, looking up at the...wooden thing that goes back and forth.
and being all "Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 262528 niggas can't be training that hard"
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 am

lmao kiri ilu
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:58 am

Kirenenko wrote:

i fucking hate the shit out of you KIND OF A BITCH
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:22 am

Chuck wrote:
Kirenenko wrote:

i fucking hate the shit out of you KIND OF A BITCH

Vincent loves you too Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 19284
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 am

Spoiler:

Full Name: Gideon Kedar

caffeine, big empty spaces, quiet, productivity, computer-generated pokemon (porygon, porygon2 etc), being alone, machines, being alone with machines

Dislikes:
loud noises, people, sleeping, tight spaces, biological things.

Team:
Raina/WALREIN
AC/MAGNETON
DC/ELECTRODE
Voltage/MANECTRIC
Capacitor/FLAAFFY
LED/LANTURN

Personality: extremely quiet, and kind of withdrawn. prefers the company of machines to actual living things. really jumpy, lacks empathy. quick to become frustrated with others, although he may not voice it.

Other: Raina was his first pokemon, and the only non-mechanical pokemon he enjoys he company of. spent lots of (unauthorized) time in new mauville, until they shut the generator down (he was heartbroken). defeated the hoenn league, moved to sinnoh in hopes of being the leader of the sunnyshore gym, got sidetracked in veilstone and is now a member of team galactic. favourite pokemon ever is porygon, but he has shit luck at the game corner. all the game corners.
he is trying to engineer pokemon like porygon, but immensely powerful. has so far not had great luck either (faceless magikarp!!).
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 am

i have a few ideas:
for galactic joining motive (a new one, hopefully better)
they're all still for cyrus's plan, right?
so they joined in case the plan works, then they can off the rockets and proceed with cyrus's vision. possibly bringing him back.
i think the galactics should take over slowpoke well to get slowpoke tails to sell, so they don't waste all their money on a plan that might not work.
at some point, either rocket or galactic need to send out one of their spies to join the trainers, and tell them what they're doing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackermon Planning Station
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next