Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hackermon Planning Station

Go down 
+7
Arcade
Johnny Walker
Infidel
Hime
Brosie
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 am

I HEREBY AGREE WITH ALL THESE POINTS
the well scene will spice up the trainer side a bit, & we were going to have our galactics there, right?
& i suppose galactic is still trying for the same thing, creating superpowered pokemon in an attempt to force their way through, y/n?
well whoever wants to have a spy oc can but i'm going to resist the temptation to add more characters >_>
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 am

SO IT SHALL BE, THEN.

i'm gonna add demise to this, as a rocket member who quits due to lack of excitement in the job + bossy bitchy people

i'm gonna change her personality though, because i don't think sadistic psycho would be suitable for this. 8(

i also want to add a docter to the galactic side. and maybe some more trainers.

i can't resist the urge to add characters fjskd
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 am

QUESTION!
are standard pokemon characters going to be in this? i.e. mars, saturn, etc.

& I WAS THINKING maybe just gideon & neptune could be at the well? with grunts of course. i mean how much does it take to take over a well from a small town, right? :UU but if you want to use standard characters you can, but i'm just going to stick to mine if that's ok. unless i have to for like gym battles
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 am

Kyo wrote:
QUESTION!

& I WAS THINKING maybe just gideon & neptune could be at the well? with grunts of course. i mean how much does it take to take over a well from a small town, right? :UU but if you want to use standard characters you can, but i'm just going to stick to mine if that's ok. unless i have to for like gym battles
that sounds okay
i should stick to neptune's original story anyways.

should there be any rocket interference, though?
if so, i guess the reason could be pulling off a plan without telling.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 am

Ms. Jackson wrote:
Kyo wrote:
QUESTION!

that sounds okay
i should stick to neptune's original story anyways.

should there be any rocket interference, though?
if so, i guess the reason could be pulling off a plan without telling.

if you want to have rockets there, go ahead. i'm cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackermon Planning Station   Hackermon Planning Station - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackermon Planning Station
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5