Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This made me baw so I decided to post it

Go down 
+2
Hime
Oozing Anus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
This made me baw so I decided to post it Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100This made me baw so I decided to post it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

This made me baw so I decided to post it Empty
PostSubject: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Quote :
A Russian pair have fallen in love after meeting each other at the bridge they were both planning on jumping from to kill themselves.

Despondent over the death of his fiancee on the day before their planned wedding, Andriej Ivanov, 26, went to the bridge in Ufa in central Russia to throw himself over the side, the Sun reported.

When he arrived there he saw Maria Petrova, 21, climbing over the railing to attempt suicide.

About to kill herself after being kicked out of her parents' home for falling pregnant, Ms Petrova was stopped from jumping by Mr Ivanov, who called for her to stop.

"Something in my heart snapped and I couldn't let her do it no matter how broken my own heart was," he said.

"She fell into my arms sobbing and I began crying too."

The couple describing holding each other and talking all night, something they said saved their lives.

"He is my knight and my saviour," Ms Petrova said of her boyfriend.

"All that pain was worthwhile because it led me to my Andriej."

They now plan on getting married.

Well, maybe baw wasn't the right expression, but you know what I mean. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
This made me baw so I decided to post it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This made me baw so I decided to post it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:07 am

D'awww ;w;
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :
This made me baw so I decided to post it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This made me baw so I decided to post it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:12 am

Baw
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:49 am

sappy.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Even though I already posted on this, here is something I found:

This made me baw so I decided to post it 28205_116591485043176_100000769752518_86890_320619_n
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

what if they broke up
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:56 am

AIDS wrote:
what if they broke up

aw yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This made me baw so I decided to post it   This made me baw so I decided to post it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This made me baw so I decided to post it
Page 1 of 1