Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:54 pm

OKAY, THIS DESERVES A WHAT THE FUCK.
BEFORE YOU READ THIS, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, READ THE NEWEST EDITORIAL. THE BOTTOM BIT REGARDING PETPAGE APPS. NOW, IT'S FUCKING TIME FOR FUCKING ME TO FUCKING BEGIN MY FUCKING RANT.
FUCKING.

Is it just me, or do TNT*s rules seem to contradict each other severely?

It is of my understanding (please correct me if I*m wrong), that from now on, you are not allowed to make people make a petpage app. with lots of information, but it is absolutely fine to have the same information on a neomail?

They are becoming the overprotective parents half of the kids (that TNT WANT on the site) came on here to avoid their own parents.

Very soon, TNT are going to find themselves in the middle of a world where we can*t type, click, say or do ANYTHING that isn*t against the rules; a place where NOBODY wants to be!

JOIN ME, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IN A 'WHAT THE FUCK TNT?'

Rantlykfuckingovanaoplz.

OH, UNCLE CHOPPER FORGOT SOMETHING:

FUCKING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
mudkipz
Better than you.
Better than you.

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :
Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: re:   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:57 pm

OH LOL
FUCKIGN TNT DOUCHEBAGS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:47 am

I don't mind that rule.
=/
Petpage applications are hard, and annoying.
Even though I'm too lazy to ever try them.
xDDD;
But you're right about the rules.
One of these days TNT'll have so many rules people won't want to play the site anymore.
And then they'll lose all of their money on the site.
>8D
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:49 am

Kiri and Sky wrote:
I don't mind that rule.
=/
xDDD;
One of these days TNT'll have so many rules people won't want to play the site anymore.
>8D
And on that day, I'll rejoice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:50 am

Uncle Chopper wrote:
Kiri and Sky wrote:
I don't mind that rule.
=/
xDDD;
>8D
And on that day, I'll rejoice.
Me too, man, me too.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:12 pm

o3o
So, we can't request pet lookups?
What the crap.
Honest to God,
TVT is fucked in the head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:49 pm

xD True. I think most people know that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:06 am

Vix wrote:
o3o
What the crap.
Honest to God,
We can request grphic stuff.
You just can't make petpage applications anymore.
Meaning, people that have really rare pets UFA have to do with a neomail application.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Vix wrote:
o3o
What the crap.
Honest to God,
...?
I didn't know that anybody was stupid enough to think they got fucked in the head...:O
-Dirty Minded'd- THANKS JESS. xD
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:48 pm

My Editorial question:
Hi TNT. Yes, this is another one of those petpage application queries I am sure you are swamped with. Last week, you introduced a rule to say that petpage applications are not allowed to be asked for. Now, it is of my understanding (please correct me if I am wrong), that now, you are not allowed to ask for a detailed petpage, but you are allowed to ask for the same amount of information in the format of a neomail. By making this rule, were you focusing on the 'petpage' section, or the 'information' section of these applications? It is my opinion, that, if you can have /exactly/ the same amount of information on a neomail, there is no point making a rule forbidding a petpage. Please clear this up. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:26 am

Wonderful.
:'O
-applause-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:29 am

Not only is TNT, TVT, ow whatever you'd like to call it, fucked up, they're also hypocrits who break their own rules.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:43 am

Hoodsie wrote:
Not only is TNT, TVT, ow whatever you'd like to call it, fucked up, they're also hypocrits who break their own rules.

Quite.
8UAnd a bigger legion of hypocrites has yet to be found.

And, um.
Bad news.
._______.
Chuck Norris is a total Bush-supporter.
So,
I'm not making anymore George Dubya Bush jokes.
o3o;;

-shot-
XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:07 am

rofl.

=o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.   Oh, for FUCK's sake.  RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, for FUCK's sake. RANTLYKFUCKINPLZ.
Page 1 of 1