Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CREAM'S MANGA THREAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
CREAM'S MANGA THREAD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CREAM'S MANGA THREAD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

CREAM'S MANGA THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CREAM'S MANGA THREAD   CREAM'S MANGA THREAD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am

I AM HONESTLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BORED.
SO I'M MAKING A THREAD WITH ALL THE MANGAS I READ.
So you guys can...like check one you find interesting or idk.
it's mainly for me to keep track of them >->

This one is really cool o3o it's about a naive guy called Nai who is really cute and stuff and is looking for someone named Karoku who just disappeared and only left a bracelet behind. Nai gets kidnapped by some creepy woman monster but he's saved by Gareki and now they travel together to find Karoku omgyey
It has some BL hints here and there, but nothing too obvious. wat sadly.

This one is kinda creepy but really awesome.
It's about a guy who apparently murdered everyone in his classroom and then he got taken to deadman wonderland, which is like a prision/theme park that has the inmates fight and do deadly events and stuff to amuse the visitors of the park. And there's Shiro the creepy cheerful girl that stalks Ganta claiming that they're friends and stuff. And there's superpowers and a conspirancy theory and stuff.

This one is pretty fun.
It's about to friends who decide to make their own manga, one draws, the other writes.
Mashiro, the artist is in love with Azuki, a girl in his class and she dreams of becoming a voice actor so they made a promise that when their manga gets made into an anime she'll voice the main character, but they can't see each other until then.

THIS ONE IS AWESOME AND I'M GONNA WRITE THE DESCRIPTION IN CAPS TO PROVE IT.
IT HAS LIKE...4 PEOPLE well only two are the ones that show up the most but yeah AND THERE'S A SHITLOAD OF BULLETS AND KILLING AND HAINE IS IMMORTAL BECAUSE THEY MESSED UP WITH HIS GENETICS AND NOW HE HAS THE SPINE OF CERBERUS AND BADOU GOES BATSHIT WHEN HE DOESN'T SMOKE SO YEAH.

best description ever y/y

One of the few shoujo mangas that has me hooked up wat

It's about a girl, Misaki, who's really independent and strong and stuff and she's the student council president of her school, which mainly has boys because it used to be an only-boys school and it's a disaster and stuff. but after school she works in a maid cafe and the a guy from her school, Usui, discovers her secret and it kinda starts from there wat

...Usui is hot FUCK YEAH SEAKING

Okay i am not bored anymore so I'm just gonna stop it here.
I'LL ADD MORE WHEN I GET BORED AGAIN.
Back to top Go down

CREAM'S MANGA THREAD
Page 1 of 1