Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Empty
PostSubject: My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read   My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:22 am

Anyone who wants a .txt or a .doc copy, I will send a link... PM me if you want in the story XD

Chapter I

We start our adventure in the Kanto region.... Our hero, Bryant, had to move to the region of Torocko.... This region was newly discovered, and his mother, Crystal, being an expert on new Pokémon, elected to move from their pleasant little town called Pallet Town..... This set back Bryant, and his friends’ journey...
After being gone for 4 years, he had matured so greatly, and his mother allowed him to move back to their old house in Pallet Town, where he met up with his old friends Chris, John, and Kevin..... “Dude, glad to see you.... We waited for you man,” were Chris’s first words....
“Glad to see all of you too,” replied Bryant. His voice had changed so much since he left to Torocko at the age of 11.... So had his hair, which used to be in a short military style cut. Now was long, and no longer curly. He had dyed it black fading to blue tips, and had it down preventing anyone from seeing his left eye: however, his right eye was still visible.
Kevin had not changed that much, he had grown about six inches, and his voice had changed very little, john had not altered as much either....
Chris, on the other hand, he used to have an afro, but now his hair was is braids, and he no longer had glasses, as they have been replaced contacts....
“So, how was it?” asked John. “Yeah,” Kevin added excitedly, “Did you see any new Pokémon?”
“Yeah assface, tell us.”
Bryant knew that voice all to well, it was a dark, evil hateful, voice..... Gary....
“Must you be a jerk to me still? I have never done anything to you in my life, and no, I did not see any new Pokémon.... Although, my mother captured a few, and she gets to name them after she studies them more....”
“Fuckin’ sweet!” exclaimed Chris, “Are you gonna get any?”
“I dun---“
Bryant’s Pokégear rang, “Hello, glad to hear your back,” it was Professor Oak. “Glad to be back,” replied Bryant. “I need all of you to come to the lab please,” Oak said importantly. “On our way,” Bryant replied confidently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read   My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Nice story so far, Bryant.
There are a couple of things I would suggest, if you don't mind me sounding like an english teacher.
- Firstly, short sentences are always effective, especially when you are explaining personas and characteristics or building suspense. Your sentences are quite long, and you have quite a few commas in each sentence.
- Expanded vocabulary is fantastic, although, be sure not to overdo it, as it makes most readers believe you live your life on the thesaurus.
Now, a note on the use of a thesaurus, and explanded vocabulary: Use only words you know in your head whilst writing. If you are continuously using the same word, this, I believe, is the ideal time to use a thesaurus.
- '“Yeah,” Kevin added excitedly, “Did you see any new Pokémon?”' In this phrase and several others, you have overused capital letters. Now, this is my weak point, I always make a mistake. Although, in this situation, all you have to remember is basic punctuation; you have used commas throughout this sentence, so therefore you do not need a capital at the beginning of the continuation of the speech.
Hope this helps...^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read   My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:20 am

DAN NERD'D ME OUT ABOUT MY STORY, TOO.
XDDDDDDDDDDD
YOU'RE NOT ALONE!
Although, it's helpful advice.
XD
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read   My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:43 am

Lulz...xD
Hope you don't mind...=S
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read   My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Danbull! wrote:
Nice story so far, Bryant.
There are a couple of things I would suggest, if you don't mind me sounding like an english teacher.
- Firstly, short sentences are always effective, especially when you are explaining personas and characteristics or building suspense. Your sentences are quite long, and you have quite a few commas in each sentence.
- Expanded vocabulary is fantastic, although, be sure not to overdo it, as it makes most readers believe you live your life on the thesaurus.
Now, a note on the use of a thesaurus, and explanded vocabulary: Use only words you know in your head whilst writing. If you are continuously using the same word, this, I believe, is the ideal time to use a thesaurus.
- '“Yeah,” Kevin added excitedly, “Did you see any new Pokémon?”' In this phrase and several others, you have overused capital letters. Now, this is my weak point, I always make a mistake. Although, in this situation, all you have to remember is basic punctuation; you have used commas throughout this sentence, so therefore you do not need a capital at the beginning of the continuation of the speech.
Hope this helps...^^

LOL, and sorry I haven't been working on this or anything, but the part where you said
Quote :

That was together, but if it were said it would be Yeah. Did you see any new Pokemon? Therefore the capitalization was correct, also every word I use is from my head. I have never owned, nor used a thesaurus xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read   My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story, no name, will add more chapters.... Please read
Page 1 of 1