Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh my god when will this end...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
oh my god when will this end... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh my god when will this end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

oh my god when will this end... Empty
PostSubject: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 am

Ugh, life's just been awful ever since yesterday. Now I know you all have your family problems as well but this is my board, k? No saying "oh well hurr you have it easy compared to me" and shit, please..

Yesterday, my dad got the phone bill. And blew up. If I was in the room at the time I would've been beheaded on the spot.

It turns out that AIM on your phone isn't free idklol Now I'm in a $200 debt, I have no job, I may start driving soon and I already had no money to begin with so I have to work it off.

I also have no laptop when I need an essay to write and pictures I wish to work on, and my phone is at risk of being taken away.

Well, I guess you can say I deserve it. I know I do. I'm usually willing to take the time to do some extra work around the house. And I get my computer taken away all the time so who cares?

But when I'm screamed at instead of asked to do something, yelled at because you assume I'm mad just because I need to work (and I'm not, up until that point), and don't even get a simple please or thank you for the 30 minutes I just wasted of my life (which includes homework time, too), I get pissed. And upset. Because it seems like almost nobody in my family cares about hard I'm working already in school, and joining extracurricular activities, FINALLY being social irl instead of "wasting time on the computer" like you DEMANDED that I do!

It seems as though nothing can please them. They even told me they raised me wrong, what the fuck is up with that? You don't tell your kid she's a screw-up!

Sorry, I just had to let this all out...
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :
oh my god when will this end... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh my god when will this end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 am

Woah they called you a screw up.
My parents say that behind my back. o.0
But not to my face.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:49 am

Well they didn't call me it directly, but they were certainly implying it.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
oh my god when will this end... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100oh my god when will this end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am

Do you have a texting plan? Aim is included in it with my service...
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:05 am

I get 500 messages a month.

I didn't know IMs counted as texts.

And I did over 2000 texts last month because of it... WHYYYYYYY OTL
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am

My mom told me messengers are internet.
So i never got on.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 am

D:
Your parents need to lighten up.
I mean, it's not like you're whoring yourself out on the street. You're a good kid, no?
They didn't raise you wrong at all. I think you're fine.
Also: I had my internet services and texting taken away. Really, I don't like texting anyway. I just... call people if I need them. Like "SUP MEET ME HERE K BYE"
I have to admit, ever since Summer '08, I've been a bit afraid of my phone. All I used it for was listening to music.

Do you have a resume? Also, it helps if you have connections. Getting a friend to recommend you on top of dropping off a resume really helps. Or, if your parents know some places. If you get a job starting at minimum wage, you can have that bill paid off in a month, tops.

And thinking that you're wasting your time on the computer when you have to do homework = no. No no no. Tell your parents that a lot of stuff is online now. If you have no computer or internet, that just makes it all the more difficult to get good grades in class. Sure, math and stuff is pretty independent. But what about electives? What if you have an assignment that requires you to email it?
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
oh my god when will this end... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100oh my god when will this end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 am

Ohhhhh -has unlimited-
I remember a while ago when you got 200 ims with an unlimited plan.
They changed it though o3o Now IMs are unlimited too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh my god when will this end...   oh my god when will this end... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh my god when will this end...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: