Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"

Go down 
+2
FUCKBAD
Johnny Walker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Empty
PostSubject: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 am

lolol okay.
INSIDE JOKE / STORY KTHX
i'm bored aaand I wanted to share my life with you people. :( lmao. xDD;
BUTYEAH.
kind of also a note for me, but whateveeerrrr.

SOOO.
We were on the bus home, and there were only like 5 people. Me, Steve, Ally, Megan, and this junior who I didnt know. And me and Ally decided to get off at the stop closer to her house cause it was raining, and we didnt wanna walk alllll the way down the road.
So we're about to get off, and I look back at the junior who I didnt know. He was. The most. Amazing kid I've ever seen. D: Like lollllll he's so hot. :(
BUTANYWAYS, he has these gorrrgeous brown eyes. Like. GORGEOUS. xD So I was going to let him get off first, and so I waited in my seat so he could pass me. And he stopped to let me off, and I was like "You can go. :D" And he's just like "You can." So I'm like ".. kay."
So I was walking up the aisle and I was like four seats away from the door and I flat out tripped and nearly landed on my face. Ally and Steve think it's just the funniest thing in the world and the junior is like "you okay?" And I looked up and heeee was like right behind me so I was kind of freaking out, and I just kind of nodded and got of the bus.
Then me and Ally were walking down our road (The road splits into two, he goes one way and we go the other) and she's like "Soo.." And I'm just like "I think I'm in love. D:" She just snorted/laughed at me and kept walking, and she's like "So what's his name?" And I'm like "... I think it's .. Gorgeous. D:"
"Gorgeous?" "Yes." "..Why?" "BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING GORGEOUS. ;n;" lmao.
And then we just started getting on at his stop from then on, and yesterday it was like:
Ally: Uh, hey, what's your name?
Him: Huh? Oh, I'm Doug.
Me: ((((:
Ally: Ha, okay, well, I'm Ally and she's Allie. .. Easy to remember.
Doug: ... You're both Allies? o3o
Me: WELLLL she's not reaaally Ally. Her real name is Alexandrea buuut I'm really Allie. :D
Doug: Haha, okay.
... thenthebuscame. D|
He let us get on first, and I looked at him and I saw what shirt he had on.
Avenged fucking Sevenfold.
RAPERAPERAPE
Ilovethiskidlmao.

THERES MORE STORIES ABOUT THISSSS BUT IM REALLY HYPER AND I KEEP SWITCHING TABS. xD;
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 am

lolgorgeous. XD
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:09 am

xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 am

TODAY.
he had a metallica shirt on. and I told him I liked it. and he said thanks.
RAPERAPERAPE
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:58 am

ALLIE HOW MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU IS THIS GUY? xP
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 am

You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:12 am

Lolwin XDDD
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:54 am

HE'S A JUNIOR @ DAN. :C
so 2 years. o3o
Unless he's 17.
Then 3.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 am

Odlaw wrote:
HE'S A JUNIOR @ DAN. :C
so 2 years. o3o
Unless he's 17.
Then 3.
... OIC
JUNIOR HAS A DIFFERENT MEANING HERE.
JUNIOR GENERALLY MEANS 5 - 11 YEAR OLDS. SO I'M ALL, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT"
xD
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 am

YOU KNOW, INSTEAD OF US GETTING AN AUSSIE TERM PAGE FROM YOU, YOU SHOULD GET AN ENGLISH TERM PAGE FROM US.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:59 am

JACK OFF IN THE BOX wrote:
YOU KNOW, INSTEAD OF US GETTING AN AUSSIE TERM PAGE FROM YOU, YOU SHOULD GET AN ENGLISH TERM PAGE FROM US.
THIS.

DAN, JUNIOR MEANING 3RD YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL.
face+palm
AND DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE.
So I was up at the autumn fest last night with my friends, and he got there around like 7:30ish for fireworks and he was with his friend Pat, who's in my gym class. Anyways, I was talking bout him while we were in line for food/a diet coke for me. And I don't remember exactly what I was saying, but I never said 'Doug' but I know I said 'gorgeous' and 'bus stop' quite a few times.
SO ANYWAYS.
We're the next ones in line and the people in front of us step off to the side once they ordered, it was two boys. Guessss who. Doug & Pat. lmfao.
So I was like
" "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" 692441 "
And then he kind of nodded a hello and walked away once he got his food. lmao.
BUT HE'S SOOOO HOT. ;n;
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:44 am

Odlaw wrote:

DAN, JUNIOR MEANING 3RD YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL.
face+palm
OUR SCHOOLING IS DIFFERENT. wat THIRD YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL IS JUST YEAR NINE. JUNIOR IS GIVEN TO GRADES PREP - 5 OR 6. I GOT CONFUSED. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:57 am

FUCK, DAN. YOU'RE AT HOGWARTS OR SOME SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 am

@Dan; Juniors are usually 16-17
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:53 am

@ DAN:
THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR DUMMIES AUSSIES.
READ IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"   "I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I THINK HIS NAME IS .. GORGEOUS D:"
Page 1 of 1