Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So. My parents finally went off the deep end...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Empty
PostSubject: So. My parents finally went off the deep end...   So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:05 am

I think it was bound to happen, having 8 children and all.
But this time, they have really amazed me with how batty they are.
Apparently city-life no longer fits their desired life-style so they are moving to a farm in up(ish) state.
It gets better.
Why are they moving to east-nowheresfuck?
They want to raise exotic animals. And peacocks.
They told us after they had the house all bought and whatever, so our whining couldn't coax them out of it.
We are moving in on October 20th and will be staying with random people from October 2nd to October 20th because we have to be out of our apartment by he first.
I have no idea how the managed to keep all of us oblivious to the whole thing but the did because when the told us we were like
" WTF? :srs: WTF?WTF? WTH :srs: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "
I knew it was bad when my dad renewed his exotic pets license thingy.
I DONT WANNA LIVE IN UP(ish)STATE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
It'll probably be only for a couple months, because I turn 18 in January.
However, they will probably turn me into their indentured servant and make me take care of their freak-farm.
And without their financial aid I wont be able to afford anything in the city.
Anyway I wont be on much in October, unless I end up somewhere where there is decent internet.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So. My parents finally went off the deep end...   So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 am

D:
GET INTERNET RIGHT AWAY. SO I WON'T BE LONELY. D:
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: So. My parents finally went off the deep end...   So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 am

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
THAT SUCKS PLZ
I HOPE YOU GET INTERNET ACCESS UP THERE
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: So. My parents finally went off the deep end...   So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:24 am

...I'd love to raise exotic animals. xD

But yeah, that sucks. :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So. My parents finally went off the deep end...   So. My parents finally went off the deep end... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So. My parents finally went off the deep end...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: