Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't take this the wrong way, but...

Go down 
+2
FUCKBAD
figus maximus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Don't take this the wrong way, but... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Don't take this the wrong way, but... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Don't take this the wrong way, but... Empty
PostSubject: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm

I hate how everyone goes on about sexism.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I believe in equal rights for both sexes, but people just hold on the past too much.
I mean, okay, women weren't allowed to do such and such around 100 years ago, but now they can! So why constantly argue about the past? You're not changing it, so why not just be glad that we /do/ live in a society where both sexes are equal.

And then, speaking solely from the view od a male, it always seems like people make it out that sexist acts can only be done to women. Now, I know that this isn't true in the least, but I've never once heard of anything sexist done to a man.

So, I really wanted to get this off my chest. I know some people are probably gonna get pissed too, but this is what the rant forum is for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am

I agree. What happened then was then. This is now.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Don't take this the wrong way, but... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Don't take this the wrong way, but... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:35 am

Well, men are stereotyped in a way, but so are women... And not everything is equal today. Some women get paid less than men at their jobs, even though they're in the same job.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 am

SIEG HEIL wrote:
Well, men are stereotyped in a way, but so are women... And not everything is equal today. Some women get paid less than men at their jobs, even though they're in the same job.

and some men get paid less than women. it happens.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 pm

women use bewbz to get raises
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Balthier wrote:

K that is only not off-topic but really immature.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Balthier wrote:
and this is one of the minor reasons why i aaalways thought you were an immature asshole. 8D
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
Don't take this the wrong way, but... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Don't take this the wrong way, but... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

autobot jazz wrote:
Balthier wrote:
and this is one of the minor reasons why i aaalways thought you were an immature asshole. 8D

Same here.
derpderpderp
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 am

Balthier wrote:

Dude...seriously?!
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 am

Yes. Nerdy rich men like hot girls working for them... Girl's get to be assistant with high income for just looking good.
Unless they're gay..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 am

Balthier wrote:
Yes. Nerdy rich men like hot girls working for them... Girl's get to be assistant with high income for just looking good.
Unless they're gay..

You could've said it like that to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't take this the wrong way, but...   Don't take this the wrong way, but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't take this the wrong way, but...
Page 1 of 1