Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow I'm slow...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
Wow I'm slow... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wow I'm slow... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Wow I'm slow... Empty
PostSubject: Wow I'm slow...   Wow I'm slow... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

I sent this to my best friend CJ... >.<

Bust for real, read it, and tell me how slow I am >.<

Quote :

Yeah man, you're my best friend, and my second best friend is the girl I'm dating... She has been my best friend since I met her at the beginning of the year. It seems she has been the only one I could trust here... I've liked her since the first time I saw her, which ironically was at Oktoberfest when we were in 9th.

You see, at places like that I'd look for girls, but half the time wouldn't be able to even say hi. Nerves ya know. Well I saw 3 girls that day that were always walking together. A blonde, a brunette (Erin), and an Asian (Ashley, Erin's best girl friend). Well I instantly loved the brunette, and it seemed she talk to the Asian a lot. Well as soon as I saw the brunette I stopped looking at anyone else. I wanted her. So I followed them around (I know stalkerish) trying to get the nerve to talk to the brunette, or to wait for them to separate, so I could talk to the Asian about her.

Well I never go the nerve to, and I went home that night and cried, knowing that I had just blown my only chance with her. Little did I know she was just a grade behind us, at Monrovia, and a trumpet player in band. But as things go, I had dreams about her quite often, about me following her around, never being able to get the nerve to say hi. But for some reason at band camp, the dreams stopped. And it was because I saw someone I really liked. A freshman in the trumpet section... Erin.

She and I became best friend instantly. And it was because we both liked each other (we didn't know that the other liked us though). But I ended up hooking her up with another friend of mine. He was single and wanted a girlfriend, she hated him, which I didn't know, but wanted a boyfriend so badly. I was hoping she would have said no that she didn't like him, instead of kinda, because I would asked her if she liked me that night...

So eventually she wanted to break up with him real bad, but didn't want to be single. And I finally found out she liked me. And I told her I liked her, which she didn't believe at first, because she never gets what she wants. But after she thought about it she realized I wouldn't lie to her. So she broke up with him, and we had a kiss, I broke up with the girl I was with, and I asked her out 4 days after we kissed. And I just found out last night that it was her that I noticed at the Oktoberfest in 9th grade, and that she saw me too.

So all in all I fell in love at first sight twice with the same girl, and it took until 7 months after the second time for me to get the nerve to ask her out. But hey, I got the girl now. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Wow I'm slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow...   Wow I'm slow... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:37 am

BUST for real?
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Wow I'm slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow...   Wow I'm slow... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 am

For real. I'm really slow >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Wow I'm slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow...   Wow I'm slow... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

i was pointing out a typo
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

Wow I'm slow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow I'm slow...   Wow I'm slow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow I'm slow...
Page 1 of 1