Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Empty
PostSubject: FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D   FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:36 am

My mom got this recipe from this lady from her gym, and we tried it out. IT WAS EPIC. And it didn't take long at all, which is the best part~

So since we have infamous kake bandits in the League, I'll share it with you.

5 (SOMEWHERE AROUND THAT TIME) MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG KAKE

Ingredients:
4 (1/4 cup) tablespoons flour
4 (1/4 cup) tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (or anything else you want, it's optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 LARGE (really make sure it's large) coffee mug (that's microwave-safe. I once put one with a battery in the microwave unknowingly ANNOYING!!!)

STEPZ:

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well

Add chocolate chips (or whatever you're using) and vanilla extract, and mix again

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (2.45 on high)
NOTE: 1:50 was plenty enough for us, and my mom's friend said 3 minutes kind of makes it dry. I've noticed that the wetter it is, the tastier it is.

I know what I said face+palm

Don't freak if it overflows, and it would be wise to put a paper towel underneath it first, just in case.

Make sure it gets cool for a bit so you don't burn your tongue like me

AND EAT. CONSUME. DO IT, HOMO IT'S GOOD. VERY GOOOOOD.

It's sort of meant for 2 people, but if you have an empty stomach GO AHEAD AND NOT SHARE >:3

Enjoy~!
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D   FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:36 am

I MADE IT AND IT WAS GOOD BUT I KINDA CHANGED IT TO CINNAMON AND ADDED A GLAZE o3o
Back to top Go down

FOR Kelly, KINGDAR, AND ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES WHO LOVE KAKE 8D
Page 1 of 1