Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-

Go down 
+7
Johnny Walker
FUCKBAD
Oozing Anus
CAPRICIOUS
LightSpeed
The Eternal Faggot
tbeysquirrel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Empty
PostSubject: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:57 am

*TO CLARIFY* I never said I was "leaving HL forever". I do not see that in the post. I'm just avoiding the Chatbox until I get a few issues sorted out.

Sick of all this perverted shit, sick of people taunting me, sick of people making fun of me, sick of constantly being the subject of perverted jokes, and sick of being pissed off. This is a red flag waving in my face saying, "TAYLOR NEEDS A BREAK FROM THE GODDAMN COMPUTER!"

So adios. I'll only come to HL to check messages and shit occasionally.

And I'm sure you know who you are if you're pissing me off. If not, LOOK BACK. This is several people I'm talking about, not just one. With that, I bid you adieu.

Last edited by Uhcakip on Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:11 am

I'm sorry. :(

Guys, this is my fault, I pushed her over the edge. :( I didn't even mean to... I hope she forgives me...

I'm a fucking douche bag... Just no one believes me when I tell them. I think I may take another break too......... So that I don't fuck anything else up.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:12 am

Last edited by Mary on Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:16 am

It's not you Ich.... It was my God damn fault.....
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:38 am

TAY GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF YOU'LL HAVE NO ONE TO WIFI WITH LOL
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:45 am

I was touched until I glanced at the CB. I don't know if I'm overreacting. I wouldn't overreact to one just one incident, I'll tell you that. I don't roll that way.

Maybe I should just stop coming here overall for a while...
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm

:(
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:34 pm

;-;
I will miss you until you return, Tay. D: -Hugs- ILUUUUU~ x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:59 pm

TAAAAAAAAAAAEELAUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
;_____________________________;
VEEXAFER IS NOW SAD BOOTZ.
Now I am going to be emo for the rest of school day DSAJKLDESR. Until you come back even.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:29 am

TAYLURRRRR. :C
-anklecling- Noleaveplz. DD:
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:40 am

Paul-io wrote:
TAYLURRRRR. :C
-anklecling- Noleaveplz. DD:

I SECOND THAT. D:
Come back soon Tay. ;;
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:53 am

I know how you feel Tay.
D:

I will PM you constantly.
):
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:05 am

This puts me in despair.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:51 am

... I will not speak my thoughts about this wankery topic.

So I will say: Have a lovely break, I wish you well~. And return when you feel ready~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-   >( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>( -inserttexttomakeupforemptyspace-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: