Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to inform ya.

Go down 
+2
Din Viesel
Infidel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 am

I'm having some srs IRL problems atm. And I have no clue what the fuck to do to even /start/ trying to fix them, if fixing them is even possible. I'm not going into great detail here, though, it's all drama and shit.
So I'm prolly gonna be gone from HL for a little while until I can sort all this out. Because as it is, I /really/ wanna avoid the internet for a while. Not sure how long I'm gonna be gone. Maybe just a few days, maybe a few weeks.
Just thought I should tell ya so no one thinks I fell off the planet and died or something.
I might get on in the mornings to check PMs, but that'd be about it.

Well. See ya all later, then.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 am

D:
BUT BUT DANNI
ILU
;_;

But srsly.
I hope that everything works out for you and there are no great losses/emotional pains/what have you. <3
*clinghugweep;waves handkerchief sadly as your boat departs, backed by a sunset in black and white and sad violin music*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:12 am

Yeah, I talked with Danni, she's going through a lot, but i tried/ am trying to help her.

Im sorry Danni :C
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:20 am

*clinghugweep;waves handkerchief sadly as your boat departs, backed by a sunset in black and white and sad violin music*

^ BYE-BYE BUTTERFREE, MUCH?

BUTDANNIILY
TEXTMEPLZ :C
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm so sorry, Danni. ;; Ilu.

Sorry, I really can't help or anything, my mind's not working. /=

Sorry to say, but I'm also leaving for a while. Don't know how long for, or if I'll be back.

It's nothing you guys have done, I just feel like giving up on everything at the moment. I need to work everything out with my life, before I do something...incredibly stupid.

Bye guys, ilu all. Thanks for the great times, and for helping me become who I am today. Believe it or not, if it weren't for you guys, I probably wouldn't be alive today. So yeah, thanks. If you want to stay in contact, I'll come on in the next week or so to check for any email addresses and stuff.

...Oh, and sorry for crashing your thread Danni. o3o I just figured it was easier than making a new thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 pm

-sigh-

sorry Dan

I'll miss ya.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Nick wrote:
-sigh-

sorry Dan

I'll miss ya.
Thanks Nick. Good to know someone in my life cares. >.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm

GOODBYE DANATHAN BANANATHAN JONESIFER.
;O;
Now I have no one to call such an amazing name.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:24 am

;=;
COME BACK SOON NOW.
-what tira said-
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Just to inform ya. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Just to inform ya. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:31 am

D:
BYE DAN.
I LOVE YOU LIKE BURNING AND FEEL BETTER
*clinghugweeps too*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just to inform ya. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to inform ya.   Just to inform ya. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to inform ya.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum