Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Empty
PostSubject: ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D   ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Alright, so I've decided to host a pokemon tournament. This has nothing to do with the league, I just felt like it. And the winner gets a prize! 8D
(Which I have no idea what it is yet. >_>)

Alright, so now for rules.

1. You can only use 6 pokemon for the entire tournamennt. That means you can't switch pokemon ro counter someone's team.

2. Hacks /are/ allowed, but under some conditions. 1) They can't be megahacks (My word for unfair hacks), i.e Wondertomb. In other words they have to be fair, so you may not use one with stats no pokemon can have or moves a pokemon can't learn, etc. 2) You can only use a max of two hacks per team. This way we know someone actually spent the time to train a pokemon instead of hacking it to where it is (if that makes sense). And 3) You must tell me that you're using hacks and which pokemon is hacked. Lying about a pokemon about if its hacked or not will result in automatic disqualification. And I'm trusting you all to be honest.

3. All battles will be free level, 1-on-1.

4. You do /not/ have to tell anyone, other than myself, what your pokemon are. However you may if you like.

Now, I wont be participating, just overseeing. So if you'd like to join, fill out the following form and PM it to me:

Name:
FC:
Team:
Hacks (If any):

I'll keep registration open until next friday. Once friday comes I'll make brackets and we can hopefully start by Saturday or Sunday if all goes well.

Note: This is not limited to just Platinum, D/P users can also participate.

So PM me with your forms.
=D
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D   ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 am

WHOA WHOA WHOA NONE OF OUR TEAMS ARE READY THOUGH
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D   ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 am

:headtothedesk: This sounded fun until 'Free Level' came up. Maybe some other time.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D   ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:20 am

NOBODY USES FREE LEVEL WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D   ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITS TOURNAMENT TIME~ 8D
Page 1 of 1