Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I neeeeeeed to unwind

Go down 
+4
The Eternal Faggot
Nighting
Arcade
FUCKBAD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
I neeeeeeed to unwind Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I neeeeeeed to unwind Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I neeeeeeed to unwind Empty
PostSubject: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 am

I have like all this shit I've been meaning to tell you guys since yesterday
But I'm only going to talk about like the major one
K so, in my little friend-pal-peopoles group thing, or just people I know, There's Hope, Maloreigh, Kaylyn(ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS LOL), Jamie(who ignored me yesterday until I shoved him D< ), and some other people blahblah.
NOW,
a summary.
Hope = Loud mouth bisexual(nothing bad about that) bitch who doesn't know how to shut her goddamn mouth and is under the illusion that she's 'funny'. She also says, "yo" and other stuff. But she's white as cottage cheese, but nowhere near as deep as the container. Also stupid, and doesn't wear deodourant.

Maloreigh = Just... no. Bi like Hope, but she fucking felt me. I was so mad. I was like, in their little hallway with all their loud friends with Kay, and like, she reaches out and runs her hand down my damn chest, and I like jump back and I'm like "What the /fuck/ are you doing?" 'cause I'm fucking violated. And she like, laughs about it. So I was like "D<" and shoved her while she was laughing about it. Fucking gross bitch.

So, I get all my info about stupid stuff that people do from Kay, 'cause she has these people in her classes, and they want to talk to her, even though they piss Kay off.
Hope is in Kay's science class, k, but Hope is like the only person she knows there. And the teacher put them at desks together. Because of the alphabet ffff.
So Kay does her work, right? But her and Hope have been partner'd. But Kay does all the work, because Hope is busy doin' it like this:
"KAYLYN'S SINGLE AND WILLING GUYS HEY RYAN WANNA GO OUT WITH KAYLYN HEY DALE KAYLYN'S SINGLE HEY YOU OVER THERE THIS CHICK'S SINGLE AND WILLING"
Ryan = stupid annoying little douchebag who I want to beat up.
Dale = Guy I've known since grade 5. A gross perv. Probably likes trenchcoats with nothing else.
Etc.

So Kay is like all pissed, and then the teacher goes by to collect papers, and Hope snatches one of the papers Kay worked all by herself and takes credit for it.
Also, she tells Kay that "There are so many girls that want her, so she should go bi, then she'd never be single."
All the while, Hope's looking at her like " WANT 2 B IN MAI BED? "
And the list included "Hope, Maloreigh, and some other girls" who were conveniently /nameless/.
Oh, and Maloreigh is going out with a guy in a wheel chair. Nothing wrong with that, except no one seemed to notice him much /before/ he got hit by a truck. Which is perfectly understandable, you know, god forbid that he's human and maybe more than a little left out. I saw him at the mall once, with his dad and his brother, and after I left I wished I had said "Oh hi, you're in my science class 8D"
And he's pretty smart, too. He got good marks in science, 80s. I got a 60 something but that's 'cause I was late all the time and gave up at some point during the electricity unit 'cause I had no clue with the whole current voltage whatever.
But I still had like the second best mark in the class. :| Which is sad.

So now Maloreigh is going out with him, and he likes /Hope/ for some absurd reason, so he doesn't even want to go out with her, he was pressured into it.

In conclusion, Maloreigh and Hope annoy the shit out of me.
I will never sit beside Hope (she's in my math class)
and I'm kind of mad, because I want Kay to tell her teacher that Hope is cheating, like, all out.
Also; whenever Hope like, looks at your paper, she won't even be subtle about it. Like it's okay or something. When I sat beside her in math, she cheated off of me! So I'm just going to write down all the wrong answers, then explain to the teacher that I would like to re-take the test because Hope was cheating off of me and that I had to. That is what I'll do if I ever have to sit beside her again.

TL;DRs: I hate these two bitches with a desire to beat them up.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :
I neeeeeeed to unwind Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I neeeeeeed to unwind Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:07 am

Also, Kay is single, yeah, but she's not desperate. There's no one in MM worth going out with for her. And Hope will tell, like, everyone her secrets. Mel hasn't been at school since like Thursday and idk why. But I was the only person Kay had to rant to.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 am

I'd kick their ass.
I have no problems with beating up a girl if they deserve it. I ain't losin' any sleep over it.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 am

Oh and they're ugly.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:31 am

BEAT THEM UP. -hates the feeling of being violated-
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 am

Teh Chrisizard wrote:
I'd kick their ass.
I have no problems with beating up a girl if they deserve it. I ain't losin' any sleep over it.

And Chris, you know when I do that, that I don't care if you are like my best friend, I'll jump in and kick your ass right?

Sorry I don't believe in a guy hitting a girl for any reason, unless she is more manly than him, and it's self defense, or if she has a weapon and is about to hurt/kill you.

So yeah, just remember that Chris >.< -badday'd-
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 pm

I would seriously kick their ass XDDDD.
EDIT: Well, I personally wouldn't, noting the fact that they're female... but you can. 8D

You watch, Rosie will say something similar.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 am

Nick wrote:
EDIT: Well, I personally wouldn't, noting the fact that they're female... but you can. 8D

Reveal'd HEE HEE.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 am

Teh Chrisizard wrote:
Nick wrote:

Reveal'd HEE HEE.

THANK YOU, CHRIS. XDDDD
But yeah, I'd totally kick their ass.
And mehhhh -arm flail- @ Nick XDD
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 am

ffff yay :D Now we need to arrange for some plane tickets so we can all kick their asses together.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:10 am

YOU BE PAYING FOR MY TICKET. -no money plz-
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 am

Uhm. I have no money for plane tickets.
But I can drive~? It might take a while, but I could get there. >>;
...WAIT. HOW MUCH ARE PLANE TICKETS? D:
I HAVE LIKE. $1500 ON MY DEBIT.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 am

Uhhh it was like 500$ for me to fly to BC? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:59 am

Then I think I have enough for a ticket. o:
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 am

Black Star wrote:
Then I think I have enough for a ticket. o:

DO IT, HOMO

OH, and Rosie shall not go >( -Rosiecling-
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I neeeeeeed to unwind Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I neeeeeeed to unwind Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 am

WOOHOO. I'LL COME TOO.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 am

I REMEMBER THIS
man they still piss me off
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
I neeeeeeed to unwind Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100I neeeeeeed to unwind Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 am

PICK UP SOME DOG SHIT FROM YOUR DOG AND LEAVE IT IN THEIR LOCKER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I neeeeeeed to unwind   I neeeeeeed to unwind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I neeeeeeed to unwind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: