Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dramadramallamallama.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
dramadramallamallama. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dramadramallamallama. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

dramadramallamallama. Empty
PostSubject: dramadramallamallama.   dramadramallamallama. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 am

i'm really diggin' the yellow font by the way. o3o

&soanyways.
today was kind of hectic.
for two reasonss.

reason a:
we had a drug search in the 8th grade. and everyone pretty much thought it was cj, which was prolly true btw. so we were in our HR playing jeopardy or whatever and then we got the announcement for a lockdown. so we all kind of joked around & figured it was a drill and you know.
so after a while of quitely talking, mr smallpecker- i mean /salpeck/ ( i have /really/ got to get these names right. ) tries to unlock the door. which was actually kind of funny seeing him get pissed off. lawl. anyways, he comes in and he's all 'we're doing a random room search, so please leave all of your belongings here and head down to the end of the hall & around the corner.'
so we're all like 'uhmmk?' and so we go down to the end of the hall and i was all
'don't worry guys, i hid it good.' and of course everyone laughed & i was jaykay. lol.
and so mrs o'donell (still subbing for mrs fazio; ugh.) peeked around the corner and saw them taking po-po dogs into our room. (yes, i just said po-po.)
so appearently they didnt find anything, but someone totally had drugs somewhere.
& in math rob told me that cj showed him this pocket that was in his shoe that he kept weed in or something? lolidk.

reason b:
so we were in the 7th grade commons area for a meeting about the cedar point trip, and connor walks by and kind of hung out with me. i guess i /kind/ of forgive him. :/ anyyyways, he tells me that ryan can't go bowling anymore. i was like 'wtf, why?' and he told me he'd text me later.
so when i got on the bus i got his text and he told me what happened.
apppearentlyyy, ryan handed alex peng natalie rosman's purse, and alex took her wallet & then he hid it. so then i was like 'but wtf why'd he get suspended?'
&so connor says that ryan lied to salpeck & said that he didn't do it.
not to offend ryan in any way, but:
YOU DONT LIE TO FUCKIN' /SALPECK/.
HE'S SCARY AND HE'S BALD AND HE'S TALL AND HE'S LIKE A FUCKIN' POLICE DOG WITH LIES!
..damnit.

so there were some up-sides of today. i laughed. so. hard. in homeroom/1st period. god i love them now. see, they were all annoying before the pssa's, now theyre just fucking hilarious.
so mike (who sits next to me) was like
'you know.. before the pssa's you were kind of annoying. now you're not. :D'
so i was like 'thanks. -five minutes later- you know you're still kind of annoying.'
so he was all
'YOU KNOW. I TRY TO BE NICE.. BUT NO! :C I JUST /QUIT/! -slams head & arms down on desk & acts melodramatic-emo-'

and then so brendan went to go get markers from the closet and takes out sharpies, and mrs odonnell's like 'brendan! you can't just /take/ those!' and he goes:
'my tax-paying dollars /PAID/ for these sharpies!'
ohgoditwassooofunny.

and then when we came back in the room from the 'random room search' mike was like
'mrs o.. i thought it was gonna be a body search, so i kind of threw my baggie in the recycling bin .. can i get it now?' lmao, funny shit.

then cory was like 'mrs o, can i throw something out the window really fast?'
soo funny. lawl. xD
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
dramadramallamallama. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100dramadramallamallama. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: dramadramallamallama.   dramadramallamallama. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:30 am

"'my tax-paying dollars /PAID/ for these sharpies!' "

XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: dramadramallamallama.   dramadramallamallama. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 am

'my tax-paying dollars /PAID/ for these sharpies!'

'mrs
o.. i thought it was gonna be a body search, so i kind of threw my
baggie in the recycling bin .. can i get it now?'

'mrs o, can i throw something out the window really fast?'

Sounds like things I'd hear at school. xDD
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: dramadramallamallama.   dramadramallamallama. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 am

brendan's soo funny.

@chris;
lawl.
i haaaate middle school so so so incredibly unbelievably much.
i want this school year to enddd.
now. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dramadramallamallama.   dramadramallamallama. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dramadramallamallama.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: