Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAAHHHHHHHHH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
AAAHHHHHHHHH Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AAAHHHHHHHHH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 am

dudedudeee.
i'm back.
semi-perma, now! yaayyy.
see, i was computer banned so i could only sneak on.
now i'm unbanned. 8DD!

so.
my life.
has changed.
.. pretty drastically.
kind of.
.. for the worst.
for the mot part.

kso.
'splain:

- i had the play from like december till last weekend. and it was the best -insert number of days here- of my entire life. you guys have no idea. things at home kept getting worse & worse, and play practice was my escape. ... from everything. and now its over so i'm kind of stuck in a hellhole right now.
- the guy i like(d) was in the play. he was in 7th grade. and he was like sklhdsk awesome. right? so i found out that sadie, brittany AND amber all liked him. and then just on like wednesday i was texting him and he tells me he likes amber. fuck. fuck. fuck.
- FUCKING CONNOR. JESUS ALMIGHTY. this one deserves its own fucking topic. amber's old boyfriend. he used to be my friend. he's a compleeeeeete asshole. also in 7th grade, mind you. he was ok at first, then he fucking grabsa a sharpie and drew on my WHOLE FUCKING ARM. i was grounded till the end of may but my mom decided to let it end since it wasnt entirely my fault. and btw, amber didnt even tell him to stop. fuck.
then, he kept making these gay-ass 'allie and ryan (7th grader who i like(d)) are a hot couple' jokes. and they pissed me and ryan off. so then i finally told him off. then he apologized, and fuckfuckfuck. etc. so then i kind of guess he gained my trust back, so i told him i kind of had a thing for ryan. the exact text i sent him:
"i kind of like ryan. BUT DONT TELL HIM." then he was all "ok i promise. i wont. trust me." then, jesusfuckingchrist, guess what. he tells him. and then so its not like i could lie to ryan. and so i admitted that i kind of liked him and then that was the same day he told me he liked amber. fuck.
then. so. today. i told him off. i was like 'do you realize that you are making this piece of shit that is my life twenty times worse for me?' and he was just like 'idk?' and i was like 'well fuck you. you dont even understand how much of a douchebag you are. seriously. you have no fucking clue.' then he was like, 'you know there's a rule thats like treat others the way that you want to be treated.' and i was like 'well, fuck, then why dont you live by it?'
he didnt reply. then i was like 'i bet twenty dollars you have no idea who ryan likes. i do. :D' and he was all 'pleeeeease tell meee! truce?' and i was like 'fuck. hell naw.'. he still thinks imma call it a truce. i'll probably be dead before i do.
amber and connor broke up about a week ago. and thats when amber told me she liked ryan, jsyk.
- i've been crying. a lot more. i hate it. i take walks everyday when i get home from school just so i dont have to hear myself like i do when im in school. its horrible. i kind of thought that my life was going better during the play and everything, then when i came back to reality, everything fucking hit me like a ton of bricks. i dont know if half of you know, but i used to cut myself. and in the past week ive kind of started again. butyeah.
- i also got suspended a while back, i think i might have mentioned it. i sent a 'rude' email to one of my teachers and mr smallpecker- i mean fudgepacker- i mean SALPECK suspended me. fuck. :/
- so yea. my life's been hell.

& ive also been abusing caps. so.
.. deal.

and the shamwow guy got his tounge bitten off?
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 am

Lmfao@smallpecker.

CUTTING DOES NOT IMPROVE
BUT
I HOPE YOUR LIFE GETS BETTER.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
AAAHHHHHHHHH Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100AAAHHHHHHHHH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:34 am

ALLIIEEEEEE. *Glomp*
Did you see mah uglee fayc? HEER Sorree for teh eyeburnz. Dx

I'm so sorry about what's going on right now, Allie. :C Why the fuck does it always happen to the best people? D;

Anyway, please don't hurt yourself, 'cause it hurts me, too. ;C If you need to talk 'bout stuffz, you has my aim, soyeah. o3o;

I missed you. Dx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 am

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIE. -glomp-

No cutting, okay? :<
I did that before, and it's not easy to stop. Best not to start or to stop as early as possible. D;

And no @ Shamwow thing.
He hired a hooker, and she bit his tongue, so he started beating her.
I don't think she bit it off. o3o;
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 pm

ITS DAAAAAN LMBO.
NO EYEBURNZLULZ. xD

&yase i r back. ... til my mom grounds me again. ._x
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
AAAHHHHHHHHH Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100AAAHHHHHHHHH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:09 pm

[ allie ] wrote:
ITS DAAAAAN LMBO.
NO EYEBURNZLULZ. xD

&yase i r back. ... til my mom grounds me again. ._x
YASE, EYEBURN. I IS UGLIER THAN DEATH ITSELF. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Allie, please stop cutting :( Those are minor reasons.... If you need anyone, call me, I'll help, I just recently got my cell back (Thursday), I know how you feel :((

ILYLAS You are an amazing person, cheer up Allie, it'll be okay, it's not the end of the world :D -hugs-
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

AAAHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAHHHHHHHHH   AAAHHHHHHHHH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAAHHHHHHHHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: