Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...

Go down 
+8
best west
FUCKBAD
Arcade
tbeysquirrel
Infidel
CAPRICIOUS
figus maximus
Oozing Anus
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 am

I agree with Dan about leadership, I say at most 2 or 3 full admins, maybe a few junior admins, and then mods of course, but only a few should have full mod privileges.

I've tried to say this before, but it seems only Dan and Chris ever listen to me about it >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 am

HAHA TIME TO SEE HOW RETARDED WE WERE BACK THEN
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:19 am

:lol: @Roy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm

EEYORE wrote:
HAHA TIME TO SEE HOW RETARDED WE WERE BACK THEN

QFT
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:51 pm

The member 'Shenzi' has done the following action : Pwned Points

#1 'UBOA' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'UBOA' : 2
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm

LOL THAT'S COOL
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:30 pm

HEY GUYS, I'M PISSED NOW.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:29 am

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW? DELETE THE THREAD? DUMBFUCK.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 am

@ROY; DID SHE SAY SHE WAS GOING TO WTF?
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 am

NO, BUT I CAN TELL.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 am

BAYFORMERS wrote:
NO, BUT I CAN TELL.
I'D SAY "I'M NOT", BUT YOU'D PROBABLY READ IT AS "NOT YET".

RETARD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...   I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I need to get it out...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2