Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm tired of it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
I'm tired of it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm tired of it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

I'm tired of it Empty
PostSubject: I'm tired of it   I'm tired of it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:50 am

I'm tired of being treated like shit! I want everyone to know that I am sorry if I die, I cannot live much longer with the shit going on IRL

Me and my grandfather just got into a fight, my eye is about swollen shut, and I have no way to get in touch with the cops or anything, because they removed every phone from my room. So I have to hope that I get asked tomorrow by a teacher what happened. What pisses me off, is I get pinned down by my grandmother and the shit beat out of me by my grandfather because I was defending myself, and my dad just stood there becauyse he didn't want us all to get kicked out of the house.

There is a lot more to the story, but I'm about done. My had husrt too much, it's bleeding from me punching a plastic drawer and it shattering.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Anonymous

I'm tired of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of it   I'm tired of it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 am

dude...ilu man :C
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
I'm tired of it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm tired of it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

I'm tired of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of it   I'm tired of it Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 am

Love ya too dude, I'm glad at least someone cares, and is open enough to say he loves another guy in a non-gay way....... I hope my eye doesn't turn too dark tomorrow :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

I'm tired of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of it   I'm tired of it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of it
Page 1 of 1