Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Empty
PostSubject: MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))   MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 am

What is MUGEN?

MUGEN is a free fighting game engine... meaning you can add your own characters and stages and the like. Some peopoles make the characters and stages themselves and release them for download, but most just download stuff made by others and play. Here are some videos I have made in it:

I'm not actually playing in this one; I did this on my old, slower computer so I had the CPU fight instead.

Blaziken & Registeel VS Peter Griffin & Homer Simpson (MUGEN) :: For the best videos, click here!

Sorry about the blinking in this one, I was trying out a different screen recording program:

Playing Mugen: DragonClaw :: For the best videos, click here!

Download

Since it's hard to find MUGEN these days, I've taken the time to download it myself and reupload it for everyone. I was even kind enough to put some characters and stages in and a screenpack (read: I was just too lazy to take out the ones I already had before making the .RAR file).
You can download from either here or here if the first link doesn't work.

My Videos

I will be making more videos, and I will take requests for certain matches. I can make videos using the following characters (original series in parenthesis); this list will be updated as I get more characters:
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Ky Kiske (Guilty Gear)
Orochi Iori Yagami (Kingdar of Fighters)
Jedah Dohma (DarkStalkers)
DragonClaw (original character)
Wario (Mario series)
Vent (MegaMan ZX)
Aile (MegaMan ZX)
Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)
Project Nicktoons (Nickelodeon channel cartoons)
Vega (Street Fighter)
Hulk (The Incredible Hulk)
Cyclops (X-Men)
Kung-Fu Man (original character)

I can use the following stages:
Kung-Fu Man's stage (MUGEN original)
Heat's Stage (Bust-A-Groove)
Hannover (... Not quite sure...)
Lon Lon Ranch (Legend of Zelda)
Default Stage (MUGEN original)
Green Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)

How to add characters

Installing a character is a bit difficult at first, but once you've got the hang of it it's easy:

Extract the character from the .RAR or .ZIP file. Make sure all of the character's files are in a folder with the same name as the .DEF file.
Move the character's folder over to the "chars" folder in MUGEN.
Go to the "data" folder in MUGEN and open select.def with Notepad.
Replace one of the "randomselect"s with the name of the character's folder, save select.def, and you're done.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))   MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 am

...WHAT'S MUGEN?
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))   MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

THIS IS SPARTA
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))   MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:41 pm

NO, THIS IS PATRICK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))   MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Hahaaaaaaa, I beat you to it, Nick. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))   MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUGEN! (lolmakingthetitlelonger) ((heeheeisaidlonger))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: MISC. STUFF-
Jump to: