Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know you prolly all know..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I know you prolly all know.. Empty
PostSubject: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 pm

But it is harder to come on HL nowadays, I've been incredibly inactive, and I don't think I'll be able to get anymore active. I r going to a mental hospital soon, and life is just SUCKING. Like worse than blowing like a bad whore. Like a bad whore sucking you but her teef keep on hitting yur manhood D8 Like that bad. So likez. Sorry guys for being inactive and shitt, I still love you all so yah
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm

whoah wtf. I also said; go listen to vice or bright lights of america by Anti-Flag; and I wonder how many TL;DRs Imma gonna get but it didn't go through Dl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 pm

roflololololol.

Remember when I completely screwed up the RP naruto forum with Hanyou? xDDD
Sorry reminising. o3o
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
I know you prolly all know.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I know you prolly all know.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:56 am

... Bye. D:
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
I know you prolly all know.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I know you prolly all know.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 am

Patty! Hope your life gets better soon. D:
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:42 pm

..k.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm

...Even though i don't know you very well, i wish you the best :C.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I know you prolly all know.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I know you prolly all know.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:02 am

AWW, YOU WERE THE FIRST GUY I SAW THAT WAS ON THE CHATBOX WHEN I FIRST JOINED. :(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:50 am

thanks everyone.

but fer serious. does anyone remember when i fucked the naruto rp forum with mai character? :B
ugh I just want like. everyone to go away in my family >
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 am

rofl page 30-idk. the RP. in good ol rock n roll stuffz. lul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you prolly all know..   I know you prolly all know.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know you prolly all know..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: MISC. STUFF-
Jump to: