Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crestfield. <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
Crestfield. <3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crestfield. <3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Crestfield. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Crestfield. <3   Crestfield. <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 am

amazing friends,
amazing times,
amazing memories

My journal from Crestfield; a Presby retreat that I went to with Izzie. (:
It was me, Izzie, Harley, Becca, Ashley, Paul, Nick, Jim, Alyssa, and Steph (& Don & Daniel) from our (Izzie's) church that went.

People To Know:
( If you actually feel like reading this xD )
Izzie - My BFF ♥(: Cabin matee
Harley - BFF ♥ She was in my cabin too.
Becca - Bunk buddy! Cause there were bunk beds. :p
Ashley - Paul's sister, cabin mateee.
Alyssa - Co-leader, but leader of the girls. (:
Steph - Co-leader of the girls, Daniel's mom & Don's wife
Bekah - Leader of Crestfield
(Forget her name? Let's call her Leah) - Mike's wife, co-leader of the music.
Bec - Becca; Co-leader of CF
(CF = CrestField)

Jim - Pastor Jim! Leader of the guysss.
Paul - Ashley's sister
Nick - Paul's friend, my future husband (insider)
Carson - My Nirvana BFF! ♥
Shawn - Leader of BreCrafton, he's like 19
Hagrid - His real name's Mike, he's the grounds keeper.
Jesse - FOOD GUY!
Ben - leader of Cross-roads, the only guy from there xD
Will - The thing about will: Omg, he looked just like the grade-A-asshole! co-leader of CF
Tony - Leader of the WS (Woship Sessions)

Church Groups:
Ken Mawr (us)
(Bre)Crafton (Carson, Bre, Shawn, ect)
Cross-Roads (Ben (leader; only guy) and three other girls)
Hampton (largest group)
Sunset Hills (All girls, lol)

Day One; Friday
So we get to the church and chill for a bit, waiting for everyone to arrive. Since I rode Izzie's bus home, we were like the first ones there. Ha. And then once everyone was finally there, we went over to Wendy's which is like right across the street. And while we were running across the road, my camera fell out of my jacket pocket and skidded across the road. lol.
So we ate at Wendys. Dude. I. Ate. Till. I. Burst.
I had a 10 piece chicken nuggets, a large chocolate frosty, and a large fry and like half of Nick and Paul's fries since they didnt eat them. And my childhood friend Jonathan was there. Lol. He didn't recognize me till we were leaving. Bahaha.
Then we finally left, and Me and Izzie rode to Crestfield in Don & Steph's car. Daniel was in the middle, cause he's in his car seat. He's so cuuute. (: 50 minute drive. Haha.

So we fiiinally got there. We were just kinda chillin in the car, and I look over and see a blue and orange Gator's jacket. And the first thing I thought of was of course: Carson. Cause that's like the ONLY jacket he wears. Haha. So then Izzie notices Bre (Carson's step sister; she's in our grade too.) and I'm like, "Dude that's Carson!"
So we go over and Carson's all, "omgallie!" And I'mall "Yyyooo B]" And he gave me a huge. lol. So we talked for like 5 minutes and stuff, then we finally got to go to our cabins. The Ken Mawr girls (us) were cabin 1B.
So we got all of our stuff in the cabin and headed over to the Rec Center for an intro. While we were there Bee-ell (Bekah Little; the leader.) was all "Girls are PINK. Boys are BLUE. NO PURPLING!" It was sooo funny xD
And then we had to make these signs rep-ing our church group, and for Crafton (Carson, Bre, Shawn, ect)'s sign, Bre wrote 'BRE' really big over the part that said Crafton, so we all referred to Crafton as BreCrafton. x]

Then after we were done making the signs we had a WS (woship session) with Mike and his wife playing music annnd yah. 8] Tony was the speaker for all... five(?) WS's we had. He was pretty funny. xD
I'll skip all the details about the WS's, cause I don't think ya'll care. Lol. But they were really moving.

Friday night we had devotion (it's like a prayer and thank-ing(?) time at night) and we talked about all the stuff that happened that day. Then sleep. but I fell asleep at like 6AM. XDDD
Leave it up to me, right?

{ I'm not done, I'll finish the rest in a few. }
Back to top Go down

Crestfield. <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: