Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need a favor from all of you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
I need a favor from all of you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need a favor from all of you Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

I need a favor from all of you Empty
PostSubject: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 pm

This is a srs topic, mkay? 8U

Lately, I've been feeling more anti-social then ever. Not really on the Internet, but in real life. Let's face it, the last 20 calls I recieved were from my mom and carpool from the last few week s=__=

So, I think you all know me well me enough to tell me your honest opinion about me. Point out flaws that I have so I can improve on them. Am I too obnoxious? Too quiet at times? Over-dramatic? Hot-tempered? Have I improved on anything since I first met you all? Or have I become worse? Give me your view on the BAD things about me, don't go and say something like "But I don't see anything wrong with you o3o" and/or assume I'll throw a fit when you tell me something I might not like. I asked, so I'll take it.

However don't say shit like "YA UR A BITCH" or whatever =______= Be at least a bit considerate.

The reason I'm asking this is so I can become a better person. I'm not.. satisfied with myself right now. I feel too mean at times, and I end up regretting everything I say in the end. I feel this is why I isolate myself in my room instead of getting out more often with my irl friends (not that I ever want to abandon you guys :3).

So hit me with all you have to say. I promise I won't hold it against you, or get depressed and cry or whatever |D
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I need a favor from all of you Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I need a favor from all of you Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Okay, I know you said not to say that I don't see anything wrong with you, but this is different...kind of.

Tay, you don't need to change anything about yourself. Experience has taught me that you cannot change your self for others, or for yourself, for that matter. You'll just end up hurting yourself. You can't expect to be absolutely perfect, and nobody SHOULD expect you to be, or anybody. If somebody expects you to change, they're not true friends. But, by the tone of your post, it's you that wants to change yourself. This might sound a little cheesy, but I honestly don't care. I don't want you to change anything, Tay. You're a truly fantastic person, and a treasured friend of mine; I don't want anything to change about you. Like I said before, nobody is perfect; but Tay, you're pretty damned close. You're considerate, funny, intelligent, pretty, loyal.......I could go on forever, but most importantly, you're a great friend. I honestly couldn't ask for anything more in a person.
Now, I'm going to go over your so called 'hot temper', because it's something you've brought up a fair bit. Now, I'm not going to lie, you do have a little more of a temper than some others; but is that really so bad? Would you rather sit there and bottle up your emotion until it explodes? Or would you prefer to tell people that they're doing something that irks you and get it over with? Hopefully that didn't sound cruel because I didn't mean it in that way. xD

I want you to know that I'm always here for you - emails, PM or otherwise - for whatever you need. You mean the world to me, Tay. Ask Danni - when I took a break and came back to see that you were stressed out, I was /really/ worried of what you thought of me. I was devastated, and desperately hoping that I didn't do anything to piss you off, because you're one of the greatest friends I know I'll ever meet (well...hopefully meet one day. xD).
I don't know what else to say, except to reiterate my point. Nobody should ask you to change, and you don't need to at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
I need a favor from all of you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need a favor from all of you Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:59 pm

... TAY I LOVE YOU. D:

Maybe you're just going through a quiet phase? Like. When you're angry and feel you might hurt people, don't be social? But like. Any other time when you are not feeling bad, make the best of it? Idk.
/I/ honest to god, think there's nothing you can fix. You're a great-
LUPIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.
K.
You're a great voice of reason and such, and you didn't really get involved or choose sides when all this fighting was up, and I wish I was lucky enough to have you as a rl friend.
Not that I don't want all of you as rl friends! o3o;
If we didn't appreciate you for who you are, we... uh... I don't know what we'd do. o3o

Oh yeah Lupin was attempting to nom my Bugs Bunny tie. >(

/I/ like to talk to you. D; If peopoles can't accept who you are, or if you can't accept who you are, uhm... Wait it out? Think a lot about it.

And yeah. No one calls me either. But that's because I don't answer my phone, so people have stopped trying. >_>
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh yeah! If peopoles can't accept you, you don't have to change for them. :U
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 am

... How is it that Dan always says what I feel before I can?
ZOMG WE'RE LIKE BROTHERS AND WE'RE PSYCHIC.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I need a favor from all of you Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I need a favor from all of you Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Lmao Chris. xDDDD I IZ SIKICK. I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a favor from all of you   I need a favor from all of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a favor from all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: