Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Empty
PostSubject: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Okay, so this girl made a fail topic in Subeta. She used japanese, which isn't allowed, and her grammar fucked up. So I tried to be nice and I went 'Friendly advice' at the start of my comment.

She replied
'I know i screwed up the "no" and the "wa" part...that was a stupid
mistake, but its not "SAN" if I'm talking about myself, u dont add san.
thats just stupid. however, if i was talking to u, I'd say "San" after
ur name. I know how to speak japanese, nearly perfectly, Its my first
language. so dont be pointing out my mistake. Because i already knew
it!!! >=F'

Okay, I was nice, she didn't have to be a total douche bag about it.

'Jeez. I was just trying to be nice. If you can't stand people pointing out your mistakes, don't leave your house. And, forgive me for my mistake about the san part. No need to call people 'stupid'. I'm still learning the language.'
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :
I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:58 pm

'I dont mind ppl pointing...sry for snapping at ya! i already knew my mistake...and i didn't wanna hear about it! sry...=/'

She replied to me~

If you don't mind it, why did you snap?
And guess what, I mind if people can actually type properly while posting comments on my profile. Unless, you're a friend, or if you're nice.
Back to top Go down
Death the Kid (M)
Better than you.
Better than you.
Death the Kid (M)

Number of posts : 14
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:11 pm

What the hell. As if the Japanese language isn't already abused enough.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Death the Kid wrote:
What the hell. As if the Japanese language isn't already abused enough.

OOOOOOH. NO. OFFENSE.
Back to top Go down
Death
Admininator
Admininator
Death

Female
Number of posts : 21
Place you are be : Right outside your window...
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 am

Wow, that chick sounds like a whore slut bitch. I hate it when people are so rude. D:<
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 am

And her posts makes my eyes bleed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.   I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was just trying to be nice, you dickwad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: