Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies

Go down 
+4
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
Arcade
Din Viesel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:49 am

I just want to say, that I'm sorry. I'm sorry, for everything that I've done, to make you guys mad, or to make you guys hate me. I know I can be a hypocrit sometimes. I know I've said to think before you act, and I know, that there are many times when I haven't done that. I know, that I said that I hate attention seekers, when at times, I can be one myself. But most of all, I'm sorry, for making all those mean jokes about you, even though, I say that no one should make them. I know that it was wrong for me to say those things and then do those things myself. But I'm also not looking for your forgiveness either. I realize that its my own fault, and you can hate me as much as you want for it, but please don't hate me for the fact that thats just the way I am, because I can't change the way I am. I'm sorry, and I can't being sorry for everything. But if you do hate me forever, just remember all oif the good times that we've spent together. Those are the thimgs that keep us together, not the mistakes we've made. And once again, I'm sorry, for everything that I've done.

~Hoodsie
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:54 am

hlhfd.
:B
I don't hate you, Hoods.

At all.

Takes a lot to make me hate someone.

ANYWAY.

kshgsl. Don't be too hard on yourself, 'kays?
-hug-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:40 am

I don't hate you Hoodsie :]
Never have, never will.

:pfwee:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:04 pm

We forgive you Hoods.
< 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:01 pm

I have a feeling that I have to do something with this.
And hoodsie; I shouldn't have acted the way i did the other night.
It was completely unessacary.
And well.
I'm sorry, I know you might not forgive me.
But just know that I say now, I feel horrible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:29 am

Patty, I accept your apology. And I want to let you know, that I did call you a liar because I thought you said that you were leaving forever, but that was before I noticed that you apologized, so I wanna say sorry about that too.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:09 am

Huh?
What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Too much, Chris.
You missed a lot.
XDDDDX
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:55 am

what you say !!
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 am

Guest wrote:
We forgive you Hoods.
< 3
I WONDER IF THIS WAS ME.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 am

...Did I miss something again? WHUT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:01 am

check the dates dan. check the dates.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am

ROY, STOP NECRO'ING THREADS. RAEG
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

...STFU@NICK. xDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:16 pm

OKAY WHO GRAVEDUG THIS TOPIC >:|
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am

TIRAA, I JUST STATED THAT IN MY POST. RAEG MY POST ISN'T EVEN WORTH TL;DR. SO READ IT.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:59 am

OKAY.
ROY. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:14 am

you say that but you never get to it Problem Officer?
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:54 am

LET'S START NOW! >(
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 am

Professor of Sexology wrote:
LET'S START NOW! >(
bow-chicka-bow-wow
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 am

You lol\\\\'d? OR
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 am

FUCK Y-No...SCR-..NO. DDDDDDDDx FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies   My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Deepest and Most Sincere Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: