Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Empty
PostSubject: You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.   You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:28 am

You heard me, don't you cowards show your faces here around here again. I know its been already said, but I fully agree with Kiri and Roy. After I talked to Hoodsie yesterday, I learned that its not his fault you people are leaving, its yours!

Now for those who left while the fighting was actually going on, it's understandable and we're more then happy to have you back.

But for the peeps who left days after it was supossedly over, you are just feeding the flame and had me getting worked up at Hoodsie for no reason. So grow up and stay the fuck out, because this is just causing even more dilemma.

I don't know whats going on ATM, but I know its not fighting. Last time I checked we were looking for a solution. Don't want to be a part of that? Fine. Leave.

As quoted by Cheska, "LEAVING. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG."

*waves at your departures* :)
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :
You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.   You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:48 am

OHEY I GOT QUOTED!
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.   You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 am

Amen to that.
8U
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.   You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 am

I want everyone of you back, but a huge Amen and God bless.

I hope all of you got my mass email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.   You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 am

AWH-MEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.   You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're all being retarded. Those who are gone stay gone.
Page 1 of 1