Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I must say.

Go down 
+5
FUCKBAD
best west
Johnny Walker
kingdar
The Eternal Faggot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :
I must say. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I must say. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: I must say   I must say. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 pm

This is going to be lengthy like Chris's post, but trust me, it's as much worth is as his was. If you do not wish to read, then fine. Fuck it. If you want to see my views, then keep reading. It may be graphic, I don't know, my mind isn't straight right now.

Just like Chris, I have never really had any real friend IRL. My life was full of, fake friends, drug addicts, hate, unhealthy conditions, broken promises, hopelessness.

I'm sorry about this, this is probably gonna end up a life story but what the fuck ever.

From the time I was born my parents always fought. I thought fighting was a normal everyday thing, my dad was a druggy, and a drunk. I thought it was normal for my "mommy" and "daddy" to fight. Then I heard my dad tell my mom he would kill her, and she just said go ahead... I ran out of my room crying, and started hitting "daddy" he swung at me with his fist, but my mom got in the way. He punched her in the face....

From then on I have done everything to stop their fights, but that isn't where this story needs to be leading so I'll skip a little bit.

So 6th grade, we are finally doing pretty good, dad isn't a drunk anymore, and has a job, mom is coming out of depression, we get a phone call from my mom's best friend's mom. "Schtina died." For a few before weeks I had dreams about a black sports car running someone off the road and then when getting back on the road the car running into a utility truck.... When I found out that's EXACTLY how Schtina died, I felt guilty as Hell, and wanted to die... This is where I was pushed into depression. For those of you who do not know, Schtina is Ciera and Alicia's mom, and even though Alicia hurt me, I still love her, I just can't date her again.

Well all of this brought my mom back into depression, my dad lost his jobs. He resorts to selling drugs... AGAIN. So many times I got a hold of the shit, and was so tempted to try it. But I didn't a stuck to getting on my friend Olivia's nerves to get her to hit me, back then I couldn't cut myself. I was afraid of blood.

My mom tried several times to commit suicide, and I was the only reason she didn't. Because of a promise she made to me the day I was born. That promise is engraved into my heart and mind. "As long as there is a child in my life, I will not kill myslef."

Jump forward to last school year. My parents we fighting again, and I hand enough of it. I had already been cutting. I had no fear of jail, or death. Shit I WANTED to die. Life fucking sucked. I would push my God damn limits. I would stand up in my dad's face and call him by his first name which /NO ONE/ would call him. I got tired of his shit. I would fight him for every little thing, but especially when he started yelling at my mother. He was never there for me, most of the time I have skipped in this post are times when he was NOT there. out of all 16 years (on this coming Wednesday) of my life, with everything added up, he may have been in my life for a total of 5 years, IF he is lucky. Well I just got more and more suicidal, then I met Chris, he told me about you all.

When he told me about LBL and how everyone was so amazing there, I joined, then moved to SPA, and then here. You all hlped me through a lot of shit. You all are probably a lot of the reason I am still here on this planet. When I got on HL my problems almost always disappeared, because I would laugh and have a good time. And when something pushed mu emotions over you all were here. Vix, Hoods, Ich, and Kiri more than anyone else back then. Vix even helped me over the phone, and I still have Ich's number in my old phone... She needs to come back, but anyways, yeah. You all pulled me away from my emo side of life.

There is so much to say about HL, but if you read any of my other posts about everyone leaving, you will know.

There, you have my short life story.

~Bryant Christopher Campbell

I love you guys!!!!! Please don't run away!!!!!!!!! THINGS CAN WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
I must say. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100I must say. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:02 pm

OMG.
You have a horrible life. D:
ILU2. I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD
AND DON'T WORRY.
I'M GONNA TRY TO FIND A WAY TO GET THEM BACK.
ALL OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:16 pm

face+palm
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Alliee* wrote:
face+palm
... How that is facepalm worthy, the world may never know.
9_9

I'm only going to be rude on leaving topics, Bryant.
And I'm sorry to hear about your life.
Both of my parents used to be drug addicts.
They were both on drugs until I was 10, then my mom went to rehab.
My dad kept us, and still did drugs.
The thing is, he's a really selfish man.
He'd put himself before me and my brother, and that pisses me off greatly.
He'd drink everything.
Eat everything.
And leave nothing for both of us.
But
On September 28, 2006.
I got picked up from school by CPS (Child Protective Services).
They took me and my brother away to a place in Abilene called 'Harmony'.
The place was kinda cool...
It had nice people.
But strict rules.
You only got an hour of free time.
You had to do chores (-lazy-).
And you had levels.
You started out as a level 2.
I got reduced down to level one twice, which meant I had to stay in my room ALL day for about 2 days.
Deeply depressed during this imprisonment, I started thinking about committing suicide.
Eventually though, I got put into an actual foster home.
In Rising Star, Texas.
A small town which I consider to be the best place on earth.
My foster mother was Shelly Bailey, a 6th grade teacher in the town.
She was a really nice woman, but she could be mean if it was needed...
At first, I thought the school there was horrible.
But then, I met Mariah.
Bestest friend in the whole world.
She'd play with me when I got lonely.
She'd sit next to me in class.
She really is a true friend.
One day, at church, me, her, Casey, and these boys started had a rock fight (immature I know).
Mariah got struck in the temple by a sharp rock, and started bleeding badly.
Seriously, her whole shirt was /covered/ in blood.
Me, really concerned, took her into the church.
Though Mrs. Shelly was deeply disappointed in me for this, she took me to the hospital, so I could be by Mariah's side.
The whole ride I was chanting "It's all my fault...", which really, it was.
I had started the fight...
When I got to the hospital, I had walked Mariah into the building, and into the office.
They put her in Docter Polk's room, and Polk had told us Mariah needed stitches.
Usually, I wouldn't find this a big deal, but this is getting a needle in your /temple/, for pete's sakes.
The whole time I stood right there, holding her hand due to the fact I knew it was painful for her.
When it was finished, we all went home, without a word.
But then, about an hour after the incident, Mariah had called me.
She told me that I was the bestest friend she had ever had.
This really made me happy.
From then on, I had no more thoughts of committing suicide.
After 9 months, I was sent home back to Breckenridge, and reunited with my parents.
Though I miss Rising Star badly, I'm happy here with my mom.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:54 am

Wow Kiri, and I did leave out quite a bit of details, as I do not want to put a lot of personal things about my life out ther3e for /anyone/ to read. But that does seem very bad Kiri -hugs-
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 am

You only got an hour of free time.
You had to do chores (-lazy-).
And you had levels.
You started out as a level 2.
I got reduced down to level one twice, which meant I had to stay in my room ALL day for about 2 days.

GAYYY D;

Well.
I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR MY SAD STORY.
My parents married and had a kid young, (me, hu hu) and we used to live in Hamilton (which isn't great, srryz D; some of it is though. It depends) and... Well, I'm not exactly sure. My dad worked at JCB, which was... Okay. Then we moved to 2400 New street.
First we lived on the 5th floor, briefly, which I don't really remember.
Then we moved to 210, which was on the ground floor and opened into the court yard.
I had friends like Anthony, Charlotte, Conner, Tiffany, Taya, and Mickayla lived in the same building for a while, too.
But the building itself wasn't a great place for children. The landlord was an asshole, the underground parking was always falling apart (there was asbestos in the ceiling, too), our bathroom had a hole in the wall and the taps fell off, the tiling in the bedrooms were broken, and it was a pretty druggy place.
I don't remember exactly when we got a computer, but I remember no one ever monitering me on it. I had the whole world of Kazaa open to me, and when I searched Pokemon, Digimon, Scooby-doo, Card captors, etc. I got. Like. Everything. o_o; NOT GOOD.
There was something wrong with this one pokemon video.
I remember Ash holding up a cross. And Pikachu was all, 'MOTHERFUCKERSSS~'.
It was an AMV, too.
I didn't get it.

So, well, more about my life.
I went to Lakeshore public school.
It was huge and rich. Now that I think about it, it could've gone for a private school.
Kindergarten teacher was a bitch.
It was my day to sit in the special seat, but she said I couldn't. I don't even remember why.
Another time, I wanted to wash my hands, because they were dirty.
The teacher wouldn't let me, so I asked to go to the bathroom instead, and she let me.
After going to the washroom, of course, I washed my hands, because toilets are icky.
I GOT PUT ON THE STUPID X FOR IT. D<

First grade. I thought my teacher was epic.
Turns out she tried to convince my mum that I had a mental disorder or something.
Also got in trouble for saying 'crap'.

Second grade... Uh... Oh yeah! 2/3 split.

Second and third grade went fine for me, but that was when I moved, third grade.
I also had friends at that school, like Sarah, Samuel, Sidney, Olivia, all them.
MOVING = EPIC FAIL.

I moved here, to the Brant Hills area.
SUCKS ASS.
I'd rather hang out with rich kids then have to go to Paul A. Fucking Fisher.
My only friends were Alissa and Emma. Tanner was later, sometime in sixth grade. Jacquie came in fifth. ... Oh, and Josh and Dale.
But now, Emma is a /bitch/, the artist formerly known as Jacquie is just stupid, Dale is a computer person like me (ha ha, loser... wait... -shot-) but not as cool -shot again-, Alissa doesn't really hang out with me anymore, but we're still friends.
Now, all I have is Mel and Kay, they're my only close irl friends.

I think, why I started to go on D/P...
Well, because I had pokemon Diamond, for one thing.
Also, I admired, like, Jess, Scep, Tay, Chris, Pool, Allie, Beast, Kingdar, Megan, Tira, Ich, Ches, Patch, Chella, Dragon, Neji, Will, Death, all them. ... Apologies if I forgot anyone.
I liked how you guys could fit in on the internet and real life. Me, I guess I did okay irl, ... somewhat.
But before I was a total noob, you know, one of those ones that cried after being owned.
... I miss the GC, too.

... So... I kind of lost the point of my little sob story.
HA HAAA. D:

TL;DR: I moved. Life was shitty after. Now it is betterish. TYVM Highschool. Still, it would've been nice to stay in Lakeshore.
But I guess the gist of it was we couldn't afford it.
Money sucks.

I think, when I move out, maybe I'll move back in to that shitty Apartment building.
For sentimental reasons.
Once I get my grounds, finish University (I AM SO GOING D<), then I'll move into my dream condo.
... If I get rich, I'll donate money to all my childhood places.

THE
END

C:

Last edited by Squawkiduh on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:04 am

-lolforgotten- 8D
-shot-
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:06 am

And did you guys all know that the only reason that I made my mom get me Diamond was so I could hang out with you guys and actually TALK to you?
Haha. xD;
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 am

That was a sad story, that turned happy, mine is getting better, but not completely, and well yeah, I'm gonna come visit you still after high school, I cried while reading that

Quote :
I liked how you guys could fit in on the internet and real life. Me, I guess I did okay irl, ... somewhat.
But before I was a total noob, you know, one of those ones that cried after being owned.
... I miss the GC, too.

There are quite a few of us that only fit in online though. =/ That's why I wish my OL friend were my RL friends.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I must say. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I must say. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 am

MY TURN FOR MY SAD LIFE STORY

ONE DAY I FELL OFF MY TRICYCLE AND I HAD TO GET A BANDAGE.

:c THE END
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 am

SOME POINTS I GUESS
I've never been monitered on the internet, and I'm glad of that.

Sometime in the apartment living phase, my dad quit JCB and worked at Goodrich.
My mum didn't even have a job.

But my dad never even finished college, but now, everyone else in his position has a university degree. My dad's the only one without it. He can still get his job done.
That bit is porrf that you can do what you set your mind to.
BE MOTIVATED.

My mum now works at premier, but also has her own business on the side.
I'm waiting for her to get a better job,
because they're always late with her paycheck, and crap like that.
porrf that... er... people are assholes. -shot-
Well, hope that inspires you to
NOT TAKE SHIT FROM AUTHORITY.
Fifififurr.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:09 am

OMG ALLIE I'M SORRY D:
-edits you in-
FFF AND BEAST TOO
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:11 am

MY LIFE STORY IS INCREDIBLY BORING.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 am

HA HA ROY YOU SUCK
-shot-
Kidding lol

... I HAD A TRICYCLE BEFORE!

And there was like no park near my apartment ew.
THERE WAS A BIKE PATH.
WITH A DITCH TO PLAY IN.
There were trees, though.
Thank god I had rollerblades and could climb trees.

I really learned to live life on my own, and teach myself a lot of things.
Now, I have you people to tell me stuff for like the internet, but still, irl, I try to be independant as I was when I was younger.
... Doesn't work as well, though.
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
I must say. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100I must say. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 am

TIME FOR MY SAD STORY.
IT ALL STARTED LONG AGO.
IN EGYPT.
THE KAKE TOLD EVERYONE TO FUCK A FROG.
BUT WHEN SOMEONE SAID NO, THEY WERE SMITED BY THE GOD OF CRAP.
NOW WHERE WAS I?
OH YEAH.
I WAS INSIDE THE DOORS OF A CAMEL THAT APPARENTLY SMOKES.
SO I ESCAPED TO THE REAL WORLD TO FIND A COW AND TO TIP IT OVER.
THAT WAS HOW I MET :failmoo:
THEN I DISCOVERED THE INTERNETS AND FOUND NEOPETS.
WHICH NOW SUCKS.
BUT STILL, I WENT TO A D/P BOARD CUZ I KNEW I WAS GONNA GET IT.
I WAS A NOOB BACK THEN.
THEN I MET SOMEONE.
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IT WAS.
AND THEY WERE AWESOME.
THEN I MET ANOTHER AWESOME.
AND ANOTHER.
AND ANOTHER.
AND ANOTHER.
AND MOAR.
UNTIL I KNEW THEM SO MUCH THAT IF I SHOVED THEM INTO A PICKLE JAR THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD LIVE WAS THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE ONE OF THEM MADE A SITE CALLED 'HACKERS LEAGUE'
AND I WUZ LIEK 'KOOL.'
SO I JOINED.
AND STUFF.
YEAH.
HEY I'M AT HACKERS LEAUGE.
I'M GONNA GO FIND SOMEONE TO AUTOGRAPH FROM THERE.
-ZOOM-
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:20 am

LOLKINGDAR.
XD

I'm not even going to bother typing out my life story cause 1) No one would/should really care, and 2) ... I dont want to. ._.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:24 am

PEECKLEJAAAAAAAAARR.
I LIVE IN ONE
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:24 am

Sorry, I just can't bring myself to tell you any more than I already have.
I guess I just still have issues.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 am

I know Chris, I know some of it because of stuff from this year at school, and your emo moments last year, and Allie, I would care.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 am

No, honestly, you wouldn't.
And you shouldn't. ._.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I must say. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I must say. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:58 pm

...8U
I feel so sorry for you guys. ;; -Hugs you all- I feel so pathetic, now, for all the times I've thought my life was bad.
...I honestly don't know what to say. Dx
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Silver's Fuckbuddy! :O wrote:
...8U
I feel so sorry for you guys. ;; -Hugs you all- I feel so pathetic, now, for all the times I've thought my life was bad.
...I honestly don't know what to say. Dx

Hey, you still had that transformer thing blow up next to you.
I think that's traumatizing enough o3o;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm

I can't believe i didn't reply to this already.

Bry, i really don't know what to say, that story is really deep.

I love ya man (no homo)

-has no sad stories-
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:35 pm

I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT A TRANSFORMER IS.
BESIDES, YOU KNOW, OPTIMUS PRIME AND THEM.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:51 am

Vix wrote:
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT A TRANSFORMER IS.
BESIDES, YOU KNOW, OPTIMUS PRIME AND THEM.

You know those little black boxes at the end of some power cords?
Imagine one of those the size of two fridges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I must say. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say.   I must say. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I must say.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: