Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How About a Solution?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
How About a Solution? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How About a Solution? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

How About a Solution? Empty
PostSubject: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:20 am

Now, if you were in the CB at the time, you already know that I explained what lead us to this point. You'll also know that its been explained just how exactly that its my fault.

Now, I willingly take responsibilty. However, as I was trying to explain before I was interrupted, even though I'm taking responsibilty, its not completely my fault. I will explain this now. Yes, I was the one who started it. Yes, you all tried to stop me. However, in doing so, you ended up feeding the fire that was my rage. 'How?' is what you're most definitely asking. And this is how. In trying to stop me, you were all angry as well, no? So, because you were angry, it causes things to come across differently. Now, even though it certainly wasn't intentional, it still happened and nothing will change that. So, whatever the consequence is, I willingly accept it, as it is my fault.

Now, there are a few ways this could have been avoided. Some obvious, and some not so obvious.
Perhaps the most obvious, is the fact that I just shouldn't have gotten angry with the rules.
Now, say this was the 'constant' in out 'equation', however. Another simple solution is to, before trying to stop me, tell me to calm down. We've all heard the expression 'blind with rage', which certainly happens to all of us. When we're calm, we have a much better handle on our actions. Now these are really the only ways I can see we could've prevented this, but you may see more, and feel free to add to the list. Maybe this way we can prevent something like this from happening again.

Now yes, I in fact, was blind with rage. We can all seem to agree on this. Other segments of the conflict, we're shaky on. I would like you to post your take on the whole conflict here too, so we can hopefully solve this more easily. Just remember that my take may not be entirely fact, but that doesn't neccessarily mean yours is either. So, I would like to ask one thing before you all post, and that is to regard how other people may view the conflict, and do not say anything disregarding anyone elses view on the matter.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
How About a Solution? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How About a Solution? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 am

face+palm

I DON'T GET HOW YOU WOULD ACHIEVE 'BLIND WITH RAGE' OVER RULES.
WERE YOU PMSING OR WHAT?
:|
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:44 am

Squawkiduh wrote:
face+palm

I DON'T GET HOW YOU WOULD ACHIEVE 'BLIND WITH RAGE' OVER RULES.
WERE YOU PMSING OR WHAT?
:|

No.
Something just went off in my head.
I can't really explain it.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:21 am

Well, I'm fairly certain my take on this got across to most people.
I hardly feel the need to elaborate more. :|

As for that 'you should have asked me to calm down' thing... We've tried it before, and most times you ended up making a bigger deal of it and/or exploding on us. So I really doubt it would have done much.

"Blind with rage", huh?
Sure.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 am

BLIND WITH RAGE.
LMFAO. xD
AND ALSO.
face+palm @ YOU. o3o
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
How About a Solution? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100How About a Solution? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:47 am

AT LEAST I UNDERSTAND MOAR.
NO 🤦Z 4 U.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About a Solution?   How About a Solution? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How About a Solution?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-