Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

... I really have to say this.

Go down 
+4
FUCKBAD
kingdar
tbeysquirrel
Arcade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
... I really have to say this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100... I really have to say this. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

... I really have to say this. Empty
PostSubject: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:22 am

This is all getting a bit too out of hand.
This all has to stop before something drastic happens.
Like I've said before, I'm not one to say much on this topic, but this is where I put my foot down.
If you don't want to hear my sob story, then don't bother reading on past this line. I warn, it's probably really corny, but whatever.
Now, ever since I was little, I never really had any friends. Then I met all of you, and now I know what it's really like. But all of this shit going on is just going to ruin it all if it doesn't stop. I love all of you, and even just one of you leaving would just make me feel terrible. All this fighting and stuff is getting us nowhere. And just now, I did something I never thought I would come to, because I never thought we'd all start this. I fucking cried over you all. That's how much I care about you leaving me. I don't want any of you to go. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm sorry to say, I'm legally paranoid.
That being said, we've got to find a way to get this all settled out without hurting too many feelings. Sure, some things may be said, but we can get over a little bit. Remember just half a year ago? This place was just us having fun. Nobody got their feelings hurt, nobody ever moaned and bitched and whined, nobody got all pissy at each other.
Sure, we've all got problems IRL. Hell, I've got plenty of problems, but I try not to bring them online. That's why I don't say much about things like this.
I don't know. Maybe we're just a bunch of stupid teens letting our hormones get in the way of clear thinking. Whatever. If that be it, then let fools lead fools and those fools who follow can be as foolish as they want to be. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but we are all too quick to take action because of our emotions. That's one of my biggest problems, and I'm trying to overcome it, bit by bit.
And that's it. Bit. By. Bit. We've got to try to stop this one step at a time. We'll get nowhere trying to tackle it altogether. Work on one thing at a time, and when we get one part finished, we can move on. But if we don't do anything at all... well, like I said. It'll spiral out of control and someone will leave. And that's one thing I don't want to see happening anymore.
There. I'm done. I've gotten this off my chest and now I feel better. Maybe that will help. Vent out all of your feelings and get someone to lock the topic for you. Maybe that'll work. I don't know about y'all, but I've been keeping this in for a while, and now that I've finally said it, I feel a whole lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:39 am

Wow, Chris, i'm very happy to know that you care so much for all of us.

And i agree, i really would like this argument or..whatever you want to call it to just end.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :
... I really have to say this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100... I really have to say this. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:43 am

I'll be leaving for a while. I really just can't stand to see this going on.
Just, e-mail me (animedude.chris@gmail.com) or whatever when this is all over.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:45 am

God, you see what war does to people!?
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
... I really have to say this. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100... I really have to say this. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 am

LOL, I AGREE.
NAO CAN WE STOP PLZ?
I'M GETTING TIRED OF IT.
KAKE.
KAKE IS NOT LIE
YOU'LL GET IT WHEN THIS IS OVER.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:21 am

... ffffff.
Sometimes, I wish I could just say what I had to say without any bite-back.
This is all getting ridiculous; I have to agree. D|
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
... I really have to say this. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100... I really have to say this. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 am

RAPTOR J35U5 wrote:

... I really have to say this. 7-57 <-- THAT.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:12 pm

FUCK IT ALL wrote:
RAPTOR J35U5 wrote:

... I really have to say this. 7-57 <-- THAT.

No, thats is what I want to do to everyone involved in this right now

>:K FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:19 pm

-SIGH-
DAMN IT HOODS.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

That ugly post-signature divider.
I WANT IT GONE.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:20 pm

LOL KIRI.
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Squawkiduh wrote:
LOL KIRI.
THERE IS NO LOL TO THIS.
Dx
HOODS'S ARGUMENT CAUSED CHRIS TO LEAVE (KINDA).
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 am

HM. wrote:
Squawkiduh wrote:
LOL KIRI.
THERE IS NO LOL TO THIS.
Dx
HOODS'S ARGUMENT CAUSED CHRIS TO LEAVE (KINDA).

I LOL'D AT YOUR POST ANYWAY. D: LULZ IS GOOD STRESS RELIEVER PLZ.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:27 am

I guess I can afford to stay a bit while longer. If things clear off soon, I'll stay for good.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 am

STAY. OR ELSE I'LL SEND SOMEONE TO YOUR HOUSE.

(Part joking)

SRSLY, I DUN WANT ANYONE TO LEAVE.

WE HAVE UPS AND DOWNS.

NO REASON TO STAY DOWN.
:C
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 am

Francesca wrote:

WE HAVE UPS AND DOWNS.

NO REASON TO STAY DOWN.

that's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:03 am

xDDDDDDDDDDD

STAY CHRIS.

PLEASE?
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Teh Chrisizard wrote:
This is all getting a bit too out of hand.
This all has to stop before something drastic happens.
Like I've said before, I'm not one to say much on this topic, but this is where I put my foot down.
If you don't want to hear my sob story, then don't bother reading on past this line. I warn, it's probably really corny, but whatever.
Now, ever since I was little, I never really had any friends. Then I met all of you, and now I know what it's really like. But all of this shit going on is just going to ruin it all if it doesn't stop. I love all of you, and even just one of you leaving would just make me feel terrible. All this fighting and stuff is getting us nowhere. And just now, I did something I never thought I would come to, because I never thought we'd all start this. I fucking cried over you all. That's how much I care about you leaving me. I don't want any of you to go. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm sorry to say, I'm legally paranoid.
That being said, we've got to find a way to get this all settled out without hurting too many feelings. Sure, some things may be said, but we can get over a little bit. Remember just half a year ago? This place was just us having fun. Nobody got their feelings hurt, nobody ever moaned and bitched and whined, nobody got all pissy at each other.
Sure, we've all got problems IRL. Hell, I've got plenty of problems, but I try not to bring them online. That's why I don't say much about things like this.
I don't know. Maybe we're just a bunch of stupid teens letting our hormones get in the way of clear thinking. Whatever. If that be it, then let fools lead fools and those fools who follow can be as foolish as they want to be. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but we are all too quick to take action because of our emotions. That's one of my biggest problems, and I'm trying to overcome it, bit by bit.
And that's it. Bit. By. Bit. We've got to try to stop this one step at a time. We'll get nowhere trying to tackle it altogether. Work on one thing at a time, and when we get one part finished, we can move on. But if we don't do anything at all... well, like I said. It'll spiral out of control and someone will leave. And that's one thing I don't want to see happening anymore.
There. I'm done. I've gotten this off my chest and now I feel better. Maybe that will help. Vent out all of your feelings and get someone to lock the topic for you. Maybe that'll work. I don't know about y'all, but I've been keeping this in for a while, and now that I've finally said it, I feel a whole lot better.

Thank you for all this Chris, everything in this is true. I know you IRL, and I've only seen you close to crying once, you are a strong person, and a great friend. I fucking love you man, you Hoods, Jonny, Dan, and Nick are my brothers here, and I must say, I don't care is Hoods is the reason you considered leaving he is still a good friend is he not?

And with the stuff said, all-in-all, Chris and John Warren are probably my only true friend IRL, and John isn't here yet... I haven't invited him... And I know Chris doesn't have many TRUE friends IRL. I may be an ass to him, but he knows I'm messing around, and here for him. There is so much more going on in his life that he could mention, and I know some of it, but I can tell you, the little I know is enough to make most you all fucking crawl into a corner and fucking wish for death like the little emo kid that I USED to be. Sure I still get the moments where I cry and wish for death, but I don't let that shit control me anymore.

And I'm about done telling anyone my feelings. I'm thinking about being like Chris, and bottling shit up like I used to... That way I can fuck up anyone's views on the members on HL again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:24 am

Oh.
Just so y'all know.
It wasn't exactly Hoods's fault that I left.
I just didn't want to see anyone fighting.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:56 am

I know Chris. read my topic. And just so you all know I wasn't by any means implying about thinking leaving, I was trying to say I'm here. FOR GOOD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... I really have to say this.   ... I really have to say this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... I really have to say this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: