Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS

Go down 
+5
CAPRICIOUS
Johnny Walker
figus maximus
FUCKBAD
Oozing Anus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Empty
PostSubject: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Firstly, it seems as though nobody is online when I am. This is truly starting to tick me off. I mean, everybody's being such a dickhead about avoiding me. I honestly can't be /that/ bad. I don't understand why you all seem to hate me to such an extent that you avoid me at all times. This is unacceptable, and is truly starting to get on my nerves. I mean, come on people, why can't we go back to the way we were, in the LBL days? All friendly and such...now it seems that we've grown apart. Even climaxing at the point where you're all avoiding me and coming online when I'm offline. So, here's my first conclusion: you all hate me for some unknown reason.
It could also be due to the fact that we're on different time zones. Heh. Never thought of that one.

Secondly, I would like to express my disheartedness (sp?) with the majority of the people on here failing to cure my boredom. Why must I come online to all of these jokes that I don't understand. Everyone is continuously talking about things that bore me to tears, and force me to eventually resort to searching for jokes online.
Oh, wait. Sorry, I thought this was a diary entry about my life on chat rooms.

Thirdly, I'd like to express my disgust in the many jokes made about the number 69. I mean, come on people, that's just childish and immature. Why can't you all just GROW UP and actually talk about something worthwhile for a change. I come online and see something like, LOL 69, and I just don't find it funny. You guys are really starting to piss me off with your immature jo---OWAIT, I JUST GOT THE JOKE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Also, I'd like to tell you that I'm upset that you're all still alive. I mean, you've done NOTHING good for this place, and are all as dumb as dog shit. Why can't any of you make an appropriate and mature decision once in a while? You've all made the economic crisis WORSE, and made decisions based on yourselves, you selfish pricks.
Oh, sorry, I wrote that on the wrong window. I'm writing a letter to the Australian Government - whaddya think?

Fourthly, a word about the weather. You dickheads keep saying that it's snowing and all that shit, but I KNOW you're fucking lying - it is currently /SUMMER/, bitches. You're all idiots - I'm not that stupid.

Fifthly, you suck. You have /NO IDEA/ what the fuck you're talking about. You need to learn the proper names of seasons. It's called /AUTUMN/. What the fuck is /FALL/? Dickheads. D<

Another thing: if you've just read this whole thing, ready to get all defensive and angry with me for randomly yelling at you all, wihout realising that this whole thing was a joke, YOU FAIL AT LIFE.

But now, for my conclusions:
Firstly, I'd like to say that DANNEE NEEDS A NEW NICKNAME. Any suggestions?
And seondly - I'm bored. xDDDDDDDDDDDD

PLEASE POST AT WHICH POINT YOU REALISED THIS WAS A JOKE. I'M INTERESTED TO SEE. xDDDDDD

Last edited by Rosie Sez I'm A Bitch. :( on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:51 pm

NO U
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 am

Your ass wrote:
NO U
xDDDDDDDD
You read the whole thing? xD
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:37 am

Another thing: if you've just read this whole thing, ready to get all defensive and angry with me for randomly yelling at you all,

THAT PART.
LOL.
I WASN'T EVEN GOING TO PROTEST HERE.
I WAS ABOUT TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE AIRPORT, SHOVE MY WAY ON A PLANE TO AUSTRALIA, GO THERE, AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU. 8D
BUT IT'S A JOKE, SO YOU LIVE.
-shot-
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:38 am

I never avoided you.
o3o

Edit:
I realized this was a joke when I actually started reading the entire thing.
-posted this when he read the first few sentences-
|D
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:46 am

I read the whole thing lmao.
But I realized it was a joke by the end of the first paragraph. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:44 am

RANDOM STRANGER wrote:
Your ass wrote:
NO U
xDDDDDDDD
You read the whole thing? xD
OF COURSE
IF I HADN'T
I WOULD'VE BEEN SERIOUS 8U
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 am

RANDOM STRANGER wrote:

Thirdly, I'd like to express my disgust in the many jokes made about the number 69. I mean, come on people, that's just childish and immature. Why can't you all just GROW UP and actually talk about something worthwhile for a change. I come online and see something like, LOL 69, and I just don't find it funny. You guys are really starting to piss me off with your immature jo---OWAIT, I JUST GOT THE JOKE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

RIGHT THERE. THAT'S JUST NOT LIKE THE PERVERT I KNOW.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:19 am

TL;DR
HA HA YOU JUST LOST THE GAME
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:52 am

Vix wrote:
Another thing: if you've just read this whole thing, ready to get all defensive and angry with me for randomly yelling at you all,

THAT PART.
LOL.
I WASN'T EVEN GOING TO PROTEST HERE.
I WAS ABOUT TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE AIRPORT, SHOVE MY WAY ON A PLANE TO AUSTRALIA, GO THERE, AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU. 8D
BUT IT'S A JOKE, SO YOU LIVE.
-shot-
xDDDDDDDDDD
COME TO 'STRALIA ENYYWAYZ. 8D

Quote :
I never avoided you.
o3o

Edit:
I realized this was a joke when I actually started reading the entire thing.
-posted this when he read the first few sentences-
|D
LOLOLOLOL...YOU PHAIL PLZ. xD

Quote :
I read the whole thing lmao.
But I realized it was a joke by the end of the first paragraph. xD
xD And when did you realise that I was bored? xD

Quote :
RIGHT THERE. THAT'S JUST NOT LIKE THE PERVERT I KNOW.
xDDDDDD

Quote :
TL;DR
HA HA YOU JUST LOST THE GAME
D<

SO, GAIIZ, DID MAI EPICNESS BRING YOU LULZ? xDDDD
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 pm

HECK YES LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 am

-fail'd-

Beast has been away from you guys too long to understand anything that's going on here...
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Vix wrote:
HECK YES LMFAO.
GOOD. xDD
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:44 pm

OSNAP UPDATE. :O I ADDED #4 AND #5.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 am

I actually was agreeing with you on the second paragraph o3o I realized it was a joke when you were talking about 69. "Why the hell would HE be mad over jokes like 69??" Then I was lulzing the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am

-realized that this was a joke when she read the first paragraph-
8U
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 am

I REALIZED IT WAS A JOKE AT PARAGRAPH 2
BECAUSE YOU'VE MADE JOKES ABOUT 69
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS   HE HEM.  DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HE HEM. DANNEEBOI HAS COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: