Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Sparky the Squirrel now this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Empty
PostSubject: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 am

We named the squirrel that got fried in the transformer some weeks ago Sparky.

Anyways. This is how today went for me.

I got up panicking and practicing my poem speech thing I prepared. Ran late for the bus, so I skipped breakfast, and ran out the door running to another stop to catch the bus. I got on, stressed about things to do today. My friend, Lucy, I usually sit by asked me to help give the AP biology book to another friend, Sungwon.

So we got to school, got off the bus, got to our lockers, and I stared at the doughnuts I was suppose donate to English that were sitting in my locker. Remember I didn't have breakfast? I didn't have dinner last night either. So I was like screw this, I picked up the box of doughnuts and decided to bring it along. I had the box of doughnuts on top of the AP biology book in one hand, my violin case and shoulder rest in the other hand, and my backpack with three effing huge textbooks on my back.

Now I made my way to the orchestra room because I had orchestra first. I got there dead tire due to the evil heavy AP biology book and I was whining and wishing that the other Sungwon would hurry up. About five minutes later, Sungwon came and I dropped it in her hands. She asked me why I gave the AP biology book to her and I told her that Lucy said that she thought Sungwon needed it and gave it to me to give to Sungwon. Sungwon told me that no, Lucy was suppose to give it to the biology teacher after she was done with it because Sungwon already got one seeing that there were two AP biology book. So I walked off with the AP biology book and was muttering about when Lucy comes to orchestra, she is dead. I went into a room and dropped my stuff down and started eating some doughnuts. As I finished one doughnut hole, I saw Lucy walking in. I ran over there and told her about the AP biology book. After that, she picked up the AP biology book was going after Sungwon for forgetting to tell her that.

I decided to stay and eat my doughnuts. Evvie, another friend of mine, came into the practice room I was in, and I glomped her because she was gone yesterday. She said she was just feeling a lot of pain and the pain relievers kinda knocked her out. So I gave her a doughnut and a sophomore that I knew, Yasha, doughnuts. Then another friend came in and, as usual, reading a book. She saw the doughnuts and I gave her one.

Then the bell rung. I put away the doughnuts and went in the orchestra room with my violin and shoulder rest. Then I realized that the place wasn't completely set up so I ran into another practice room close by the stage, and grabbed a "good" stand before they were all gone. I then went to get our music folder and thought to myself that my stand partner can go get her own chair. She can be so lazy. I paused and turned towards the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance and the Moment of Silence. After those were over I went back to getting my own chair and sitting down to watch the RDTV. (Very interesting way of announcing announcements. Best ones are on Monday with the Top Ten List, and Friday, where the students who do have spare time to go drive around filming/recording/whatever they do.)

As usual after RDTV, we turned on the tuner and started tuning. While the tuning the 'C' string on the cello, the tuner made a funny sound. Then we got an announcement over the PA system and they said that if your power is out, go to a room with windows and they will tell us what's going on in the few minutes after they investigate it a little more. Evvie was in the orchestra room office getting some rosin or something and didn't know the lights were suppose to be on in the office. She thought it was off the whole time, and when the orchestra teacher asked her if the lights weren't working in there, she flipped the switch several times and said yeah. So we realized the tuner was spazzing and making strange sounds due to the power problem.

Right then the fire alarms went off. We asked the teacher if there was suppose to be a practice drill and she said no. So we placed our instruments down and hurried in an orderly fashion out the door, into the freezing morning autumn air. My friends and I started a huddle and the huddle got bigger and bigger as people started joining in. I got squished in the middle of the huddle. We were debating over what was going on and other such things. Some of us thought Sparky the Squirrel returned to save us from school again. I turned my head and saw a firetruck coming down the road and screamed "HEY LOOK! THE FIRETRUCK!". We all started laughing as we remembered what happened a few weeks ago. Then a few minutes later they signaled us that we could go back into the building and we were instructed to go to the main gym and stay there until further noticed.

Jr. high kids charged in first freezing because they weren't smart enough to join the huddle. (by now, we've been outside for about half an hour) The rest of us excited went into the main gym wondering if we would get out of school early. We found other friends that didn't have first hour orchestra and got together. You know that game when you write on someone's hand a time and a name? Well if you don't, it's when you put the time on the back of their hand, and a name on the other side. They can not look at the name until the it is the time that is written on the back of their hand. If they do look, they have to ask the person out. So we started playing that. We then saw the French teacher and decided to go play simon says with him. Then I got bored and got a penny out and started flipping it. We would ask the penny a question, flip it, catch it, turn it over, and tails = no while heads = yes. We spent about an hour doing that. Then I got bored and decided to play a little game of "can you find me in this epic huge crowd". I ran around merging in with the crowd. After that we got bored and sat around flipping the coin again. Then we asked what time will we know if we can continue with school or get out and the principal said 10:30. We waited and waited asking the coin and talking.

A few minutes before 10:30, he called for our attention and we all ran over and waited. He told us about how he is thankful for how each and everyone of us handle the situation maturely and it's hard to find schools like this one. (>.> Yeah right...) Then he explained about how the alarms weren't suppose to go off, but it did because of the energy problem, and plush they smelled smoke over it in the office area/high school locker bay area. He then told us that we were allow to stay at the school if we couldn't go home, like if you weren't allow to, or if you are getting picked up or walking home you can go now, or if you are riding the bus, you'll need to wait til 11-ish. He then told us that we can go and grab stuff we left at our class when the fire alarms went off.

So we all left and headed towards the orchestra room. I found my violin packed already while others had to packed them, and I was just like WTF. My other orchestra teacher came by and said she packed it away for me, and I thanked her, and left to my locker. While at my locker, Lucy was getting her stuff put away at her locker, and I was waiting on Colinda (another friend) to let me borrow her cellphone to use to call my parents. When Colinda finished I used the phone and Lucy was using her cellphone. I told my dad what happened and went with Lucy and Colinda to Colinda's first hour class, World History. She got her stuff and then we went to Lucy's biology class for her to see what she got on her Biology paper. Colinda asked us if we wanted a ride, and we were like no, we prefer buses. So with that Lucy and I left Colinda and we went to wait for the buses outside.

Once the buses arrived we headed towards the first bus and sat there discussing about this power outage. Then we saw the principal and Lucy at the last minute asked him what happened. Apparently the power line snapped close by and some other stuff happened. A ignorant 7th grader was like all DON'T THIS SCHOOL HAVE BACKUP GENERATORS? SERIOUSLY. And people around him were like, "Well you know, the school is having budget problems. The school usually doesn't but if you look around today, we have budget problems everywhere." "Aren't you happy we don't have school today?!" "WTF IS UR PROBLEM MAN?!" "You smell smoke. You see smoke. There's more than that meets the eyes.". I was kinda more wth at "more than meets the eyes"...

On the ride home, we saw people walking home and we were pretty much facepalmed because we were like WE COULD'VE WALKED HOME AND HAVE A BLAST!!!!

So end of story.

Wow. This took me about 1 and a half hour to type. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 am

TRANSFORMERS.
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
-shot-

ANYWAY, LOL@YOUR SCHOOL. :'D I WANT TO GO. D:
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:29 am

Wednesday
November 19, 2008

Dear Parents:

Today we had an unexpected disruption at West Lafayette Junior/Senior High
School caused by a power failure that occurred in power lines at the corner
of Dodge and Garfield Streets. As a result, we loss about one-third of our
electrical power and all computer usage at 8:15 a.m.

The fire, police, and Duke Energy employees arrived on the scene to secure
the school and to secure the safety of all students, teachers, and staff
within the building.

Everyone was very cooperative as all moved to the gymnasium while waiting
for power to be restored. Unfortunately, we were told by Duke Energy that
power could not be restored in a reasonable amount of time; thus, we
announced via the local media and through our corporation website that we
would be dismissing school at 10:30 a.m.

I am grateful for the cooperation of all involved at school. Our students,
faculty, and staff handled this emergency situation with calm. The bottom
line is always the safety of all in the building both during this emergency
and returning home.

Larry D. Allen, Principal
West Lafayette High School

HEHEH. I STEAL E-MAIL FROM PARENTS. Actually it wasn't their's to begin with. xP
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Beast.Exe wrote:
Our students,
faculty, and staff handled this emergency situation with calm.
"WITH CALM" WOW, YOUR PRINCIPAL IS INTELLIGENT. -Facepalm-
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:23 am

Lol. I think he was trying to send these out asap before the parents start freaking out and calling the school.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:33 am

RAVIX wrote:
TRANSFORMERS.
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
-shot-

DAMN YOU BEAT ME
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sparky the Squirrel now this?   First Sparky the Squirrel now this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Sparky the Squirrel now this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: