Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Empty
PostSubject: SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND.   SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 am

Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED TO AVOID TERMINATION OF ALL OF YOUR VERIZON SERVICES INCLUDING INTERNET ACCESS SERVICE.

Our records indicate that your Verizon account is past due and that your telephone and other services are subject to disconnection. You will be receiving a letter from Verizon in the next few days detailing your account information, past due balance and proposed date of termination.

To avoid termination of all of your Verizon services, including Internet access service, please contact us in one of the following ways:

1. Online Visit us at www.verizon.com/myaccount to make either a one-time payment by credit or debit card or sign-up to pay your monthly Verizon telephone bill by credit or debit card. You must pay your outstanding balance in full in order to ensure your services will not be disconnected.
2. Call Us Toll-Free - Call 800 483-1807 between the hours of 8-6 (EST) Mon-Fri in order to make a payment or payment arrangement on your outstanding bill.

Verizon is committed to delivering high-quality service and world-class technical support. We look forward to hearing from you.

If payment has been made, please disregard this notice and accept our thanks.

Sincerely,
Verizon

This message was sent from a notification-only e-mail address that cannot accept incoming e-mail messages. Please do not reply.

DUN DUN DUN

MOMMY FORGOT. D8
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND.   SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:01 am

OH MY.
o3o
Back to top Go down

SO RARE, IT'S RARER THAN MY SHINY SUICUNE THAT I CAUGHT ON POKEMON DIAMOND.
Page 1 of 1