Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of Boobs!

Go down 
+5
Infidel
Brosie
FUCKBAD
The Eternal Faggot
tbeysquirrel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Freedom of Boobs! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freedom of Boobs! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Okay, so there's this thread on Subeta debating about why women in the US and in other countries must cover up their boobs, and if it should be acceptable or not. I can honestly say I have no clue where I would side on this issue, but I found several posts that almost made me pee my pants XDDDD Guess what? Its all your faults! You all made me become the type that laughs at body parts. Tisk, you children, you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blocks: Keeping the breasts hidden increases their value. It gives them mystery and intrigue. I don't think straight men or lesbians would be nearly as affected by a lover's breasts if they were on display all the time. They're more special when you only bring them out for certain occasions. I mean, when you have good china, you show a weird respect for it by keeping it locked away out of sight 99% of the time. When it's in use, everyone's like, "I love these pretty dishes," or... breasts.

Feline: Did you just compare WOMEN to DISHES? SERIOUSLY? OMFG.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person: i see women walk around with shirts off its called a bra or a swim top if men had breast they would have to cover up too its indecent exposure

Feline: Honey, I don't know where you learned basic human anatomy, but here's something that might just be a shocker to you - men have breasts, too! And fat men with ta-tas bigger than MINE are allowed to walk around topless with no trouble at all, but if I were to take my shirt off in public, it would suddenly be scandalous and indecent! Why? Just because I don't have a sausage in my pants.

I also love the comparison of breasts to genitalia. Again, where did some of you people learn human anatomy? NEWSFLASH: BREASTS ARE NOT PART OF THE GENITALS. They are NOT a requirement for reproduction! Breasts =/= genitals, so trying to compare them is grossly dishonest and ignorant.

(I actually agree about the sagging XDD)

Lyn: I'm not ashamed that I brush my teeth. I'm rather proud of that fact. But that doesn't mean that I brush them in public and make everyone watch me do it.

I know it's a silly comparison, but some things were meant to be private. I could never walk around topless, even if it became the "norm".

But from a physical standpoint, let me bring up 2 points. Hunchbacks and Sagging.

My Grandma was hunchbacked by the time she got old from the weight of her goods. I don't think the bras back when she was a kid had great support. I loved my Grandma so very much, but I don't want to end up hunchbacked like she did. I think that good support could have prevented that.

Also, what about sagging? Isn't it a proven fact that unsupported breasts sag more cause the skin stretches from the weight? Ew! That's all I have to say about that.

I think that most people (not all) who want women to go topless, they want it because it's "fun" to imagine walking around. Sort of like living in a penthouse magazine. Oh la la.

But if you've ever been to a nudist beach, you know that very few... if any... of the people on that beach would ever even be considered for a magazine like that. We aren't all model skinny and airbrushed out there in society. It's just not that pretty. haha

I'm generalizing here, but I think you get where I'm going.

Also, just on a funny note, many people dating complain that their date spent the night staring at their chest. If they were topless, can you imagine how much worse that would be? haha

And just to bring another point into this debate, many rapists feel justified in raping women that are dressed scantily. They feel that if you dress that way, you are inviting them to rape you. So, what will these guys think if women are walking around topless? *shudders*

Otaku: Honestly, I believe that if a big, fat, 500 lb. man with titties bigger than mine can walk around topless with his whole upper half hanging out and jiggling all over (which looks totally nasty, mind you) and not be arrested for indecent exposure, then I and other women should have the right to walk around with our mammaries all a-jangle if we darn well please as well. The female breasts are as much a sexual organ as the male pectoral area. Both areas are erogenous zones, the nipples of both sexes become perky and hard when stimulated, both swell during sexual intercourse... and the chests of many, many fat men look awfully like female breasts!!!
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Wow....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, I wouldn't do that, though.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm

...lol I remember this.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:18 pm

"I also love the comparison of breasts to genitalia. Again, where did some of you people learn human anatomy? NEWSFLASH: BREASTS ARE NOT PART OF THE GENITALS. They are NOT a requirement for reproduction! Breasts =/= genitals, so trying to compare them is grossly dishonest and ignorant. "

well actually i have to disagree somewhat with this because. while breast are not required in making of babby, you still need them to feed them. so if you have a babby but you don't have boobs then it will starve to death. which means all that pregnancy was a waste of time.
unless you have a breast milk substitute.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm

..Wait what? xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 am

Actually I often get upset that I can't walk around topless. o3o;
I hate wearing shirts and/or bras. I just do. They aren't comfy for me at all.
So. Yeah, I'm actually with the Freedom side on this. >.>;

And I just noticed this was an old topic. :P Ah well.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Anonymous

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

...tl;dr
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 am

BRAS ARE EVIL BINDS OF FREEDOM!
I'D TOTALLY RUN DOWN THE STREET TOPLESS. FUCK THE LAW AND THEIR SEXIST SHIT, I'LL DO SO IF I WANT TO.

YOU KNOW. I NEVER SAW THIS TOPIC BACK THEN, I MUST'VE BEEN BLIND.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Freedom of Boobs! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Freedom of Boobs! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 am

Miss Mocha wrote:
...lol I remember this.
... I don't, but I love it. :lol:

Dannisaur wrote:
Actually I often get upset that I can't walk around topless. o3o;
I hate wearing shirts and/or bras. I just do. They aren't comfy for me at all.
So. Yeah, I'm actually with the Freedom side on this. >.>;
Here, here! -Shot-
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 am

i agree
women should be able to go around topless all they want WANT 2 B IN MAI BED?
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:30 am

Well, probably just because its that mold (as ina cast, not the stuff that grows on cheese) I think it'd be kinda weird seeing a girl walk around topless in public. ._.

And living in NJ, you only see men walking around topless on the beach, or in beach areas in the summer. >.>
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:12 pm

LOLOLOLOL CHRIS YOUR SMILEY FAILED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freedom of Boobs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of Boobs!   Freedom of Boobs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom of Boobs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: