Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Empty
PostSubject: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:21 pm

xDDDD
Was wondering if Vix (or someone else) could translate the paragraph I wroted...xD
Heer it is:
Je m'appelle Daniel. J'ai quatorze ans et je suis né le seize janvier 1994. J’habite au numéro 11 rue Selwood. Je n’ai pas de frères ou de soeurs. Je m'entends très bien avec mes parents: ils sont très sympa. À la maison, on me permet de regarder la télévision. Je dois faire mes devoirs. Dans mon temps libre j'aime lire. Comme les animaux de compagnie, nous avons un chien et trois poissons. Plus tard, je voudrais être auteur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
mudkipz
Better than you.
Better than you.

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :
LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 pm

My name is Daniel. I have fourteen years and I am born sixteen January 1994. I live at number 11 rue Selwood. I have no brothers or sisters. I get very well with my parents: they are very nice. At home, it allows me to watch television. I must do my homework. In my free time I like to read. As pets, we have a dog and three fish. Later, I would like to be the author.

:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am

*sends to friend*

She will be pissed at me. xD

We've been sorta music and translating them all week.

Over half of them are in French, German, Japanese, and whatever other languages we encounter besides English.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:37 am

patty wrote:
My name is Daniel. I have fourteen years and I am born sixteen January 1994. I live at number 11 rue Selwood. I have no brothers or sisters. I get very well with my parents: they are very nice. At home, it allows me to watch television. I must do my homework. In my free time I like to read. As pets, we have a dog and three fish. Later, I would like to be the author.

:D
Hjfckl;nsd...xD
Fuck. Thought it'd be harder...xD
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:42 am

He totally used a translator.
>>;
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Lol, Alleh...xD
TIT.
xD
Well, French exam was easy as SHIT.
Text: J'habite Point-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe.
Question: Where does she live?

HONESTLY, WHAT THE FUCK?!
xD
Back to top Go down
mudkipz
Better than you.
Better than you.

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:34 pm

LOL ALLIE :-D
You be smart.
-poke-
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:37 pm

I know.
:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW   LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOLSTUDYINGFORFRENCHEXAMTOMORROW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: