Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena   The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 am

Hello there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit our humble website, Hackers League, and also for visiting my thread, although I sincerely hope that you will stay and read my story, which follows the life of a dear friend of mine. Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress, so if you like it, stay tuned for more! Enjoy :)

Part One

John Cena took his shirt off, and revealed his large, twitching chest. Christoph had never looked so pleased with what he saw. Christoph needed every last inch of John Cena in him, and John Cena knew that Christoph needed his flesh.

"Please...release your manhood," Christoph finally uttered with a teasing voice. He was blushing hard. Harder than any man John Cena had ever seen. And he enjoyed the sight.

John Cena felt powerful; Christoph wanted his seed, and John Cena was a professional wrestler. The man of the people. The quintessence of dominion. The charismatic stud.

Christoph unzipped his master's pants to find the largest cheese shrimp he had ever seen. He screeched in fright. He had not a clue how to fit the throbbing, heat-seeking moisture missile in him. "M-Master...this size...I can't. I-It's too small..."

"You have displeased me, slave." John Cena was revealing his baloney pony, which he had brilliantly nicknamed Johnny. "Do you want to feel Johnny's wrath once more, Christoph?" "No! Please don't!"

John Cena began to beat Christoph with Johnny, triggered by an irrational joy. He was a disgusting person right down to the core. Now, the question Christoph often asked himself was, why did he stay with John Cena?

Was it his flawless wrestling technique? Was it his way of fondling Christoph during cuddlenight with CM Punk? Perhaps.

But mostly it was the masochistic little man, that Christoph was, and the truly sadistic person John Cena was. A perfect match. A true marriage.

"P-Please, don't involve Johnny into this," Christoph cried. His tears were mixed with the blood from his headwounds which dripped down to his chin. John Cena was pleased with this sight.

"Good Christoph. Cry for me. Bleed for me. Bitch."

He began to french kiss Christoph. He was too strong, Christoph could not resist. He could barely breathe. "You know I love you deep down, Christoph...right?"

Christoph was dead. John Cena had been frenchkissing too hard, and Christoph could not get oxygen over the long period.

Part 2

John Cena turned the lights off. His strap-on was reflecting light in a somewhat bizarre manner as Christoph was getting tied to the bed.

The candles burned intensely as Christoph waited with anticipation for penetration. "C-Could you please hurry up so we can get this over with," Christoph cried almost scared.

"Now, now, you want to be a pro wrestler, don't you?"

"Y-Yes, master." "Good. Because if you don't obey my every command while you are tied to this bed, I will never give you my championship belt," John Cena grinned. He pulled a box out from under the bed.

Christoph was frightened, and almost didn't dare to watch, as John Cena took a huge whip and an Aurora Spencer fursuit out of the box. "Now you must choose."

John Cena showed him with great lust these two devices of sick pleasure. "Either you must fuck this furry ass while I watch, or I'll have to whip you 15 times on your chest."

Christoph began to weep, and begged for only one thing. "Give--- G-Give me the fursuit..."

John Cena threw the fursuit at Christoph in pure disgust and sexual urge at the same time. "You disgust me. You truly do."

John Cena untied Christoph, and made a motion with his hand, as a gesture for him to lie on his stomach above the rubber rectum.

"Let's begin the games," John Cena laughed mockingly. Christoph began to thrust while crying, the salty bittersweet tears were flowing from his cheeks, but alas, he had no choice if he wanted to be a pro wrestler.

"Just... Please don't hurt Roy. He may sound like an douchebag, but that's just how he is," Christoph cried as he ejaculated with great shame the biggest load he knew he would ever accomplish by this outright odd invention.

"Oh. I promise nothing," John Cena moaned as he began to insert his steamin' semen truck into Christoph's bare ass. "I promise nothing at all..."

Part 3

Working on it~! :3
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena   The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:17 am

roy i'm concerned
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena   The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 am

Hi! Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena   The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legacy of Christoph T. Cena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: CREATIVITY CORNER :: Stories o3o;-
Jump to: