Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :
Pokemon Black 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Black 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Pokemon Black 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black 2   Pokemon Black 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:58 am

So reluctantly at first I thought "Wow I'm going to play the same fucking game with the same fucking gay as map, whatever let's try it out."
Pokemon Black 2 Pokemon-black-and-white-2-black-kyurem-and-white-kyurem-artwork

As my adventure starts I say no to a lot of people but they just aren't having that shit. Whatever man I'll take the fucking pokemon I don't know why you're so happy mom dad is dead and you're kicking me out what the fuck..

Pokemon Black 2 Oakido_mom_what

So I travel down the only road in the entire world, there are cars and shit too but for some reason there are only dirt roads. k
i go to the first town and some red headed dude jumps from a cliff and tells me to go to his house

Pokemon Black 2 20100126-familyguymrHerbert

now i might be an only child but my mom told me not to talk to strangers

so i try to sneak past this child rapist but for some reason he always sees me. and i go home to tell my mom but she doesnt care. fuck you mom

so i keep going and since theres only one fucking road the dude asks me to go get my friend so we both can get raped. weirdo.

So i go find my friend, he's on some fucking farm and the owners say some lie about a dog when i know theyre plotting to eat us. so this fucking idiot goes deeper into the wood where we meet some weird dude in a costume fucking the dog. weird

so we eventualy escape and go to the red headed dudes house where he is obviously scared of my riolu and hops off my dick, but not without making me fight his two sex slaves

NSFW
Spoiler:

well then i eventually get over that episode and theres this faggot ass gym leader that doesnt know what the fuck hes doing so i wipe his ass and then proceeed my adventure

and then my game froze and i didnt save so i said fuck it and never played again

Pokemon Black 2 2dch2eu

well i did save but it still pissed me off

best stick to the original
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
Pokemon Black 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon Black 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

Pokemon Black 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2   Pokemon Black 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am

well done rockcock64
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black 2
Page 1 of 1