Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 pm

I'll edit this. this is a mediocre review

First I'll start off with singleplayer,
the story feels like an action movie and the characters feel like real people. The graphics and detail of every level is amazing and the feel you get from this game you can get from no other. This game really shows the personality of the main character, even as you play, making the character's developmental made even with gameplay. the main gameplay consists of Wall Platforming, Shooting/Stealth, and Puzzles.

Second Multiplayer
I loved this unique TPS feel and gamemodes such as pistol only capture the treasure really is a ton of fun. the visuals from singleplayer remain and you can even use multiple character, from other games such as InFamous and Killzone. I will be playing this more often, if only other played with me. The main appeal of this multiplayer though is the unique combination of shooting/platforming. EVERYTHING you learn from single player transitions perfectly into multiplayer.

the game has it's problems, unrealistic physics, trouble getting to a right cover, aiming and general shooting feel very generic but smooth.

This is really Naughty Dog material, from the guys who made crash and jak and daxter. I really love the unique feel of it.

Last edited by Noctis on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Why are you reviewing a game that's been out for ages?
xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 am

because i just got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves   Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Games and Reviews :: Reviews :: PS3 Games Reviews-
Jump to: