Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So my life may be ruined.

Go down 
+3
tbeysquirrel
best west
Infidel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
So my life may be ruined. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So my life may be ruined. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

So my life may be ruined. Empty
PostSubject: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 am

Not really /that/ drastic. But this may really upset me.
I've had problems with my feet for years. I have very bad arch support, and the tendon in the bottom of my foot gets stretched too tight and hurts. A lot. It's been happening more and more often since I joined marching band (for obvious reasons) and it's gotten so bad that I had to quit practice one day to go see a doctor.
Well. The doctor didn't give me good news. He pretty much told me he doesn't think my foot will recover. He's also told me marching will only make it worse, and has asked me to stop doing it. He also wants to give me a cortisone shot. Those fucking hurt.
So here I am, with 2 performances left with the band /ever/. And I'm not allowed to march. My heart is literally like. Smashed to pieces on the floor. And then stomped on. Band has pretty much been my life the last 4 years. Now they're taking away the precious bit of it I have left.

/end rant
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :
So my life may be ruined. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So my life may be ruined. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 am

;_;
i'm sorry danni.
i know how you feel, but if it needs to be done, it has to be done.
i don't want something to happen to you that limits what you can do.
all i can tell you is to move on. i know it's going to be hard, but it's all you can do.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 am

D8 Wow that's more awful than my situation. I'm so sorry that happened.. There's nothing you can do? Get a special kind of shoe or anything?
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
So my life may be ruined. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So my life may be ruined. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 pm

nothing is worse than getting the thing you love taken away from you

wow i sound gay
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh wow, I'm sorry ;__;

But what about getting a second opion?
Like, from another doctor.

I'm sure that there should be something you can do, like a special shoe or a surgery.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
So my life may be ruined. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100So my life may be ruined. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am

Oh my god cortisone. Cortisone is the very substance of the devil. I had to get it shot into my hip so many times in gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 am

i agree with the above
don't they make shoes for this? or like insoles for your shoes?
because it shouldn't have to be like this, because that really blows. D: i'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 am

Yeah, they do make shoes for this kind of thing, and it will help to an extent. The only problem is, because of how the shoes are made, you can't roll step in them (or at least it's really hard to). And if you can't roll step, you can't march. Plus I'd have to fit the dress code for band uniforms... and the shoes wouldn't match. So I can help myself a little, but there's really not much point if I still won't be able to do band.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So my life may be ruined.   So my life may be ruined. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So my life may be ruined.
Page 1 of 1