Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PEER EDITING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
PEER EDITING Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PEER EDITING Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PEER EDITING Empty
PostSubject: PEER EDITING   PEER EDITING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 am

so i have this dumb english assignment that's been going on for a while
and i missed the peer editing class because i'm retarded and my sister can't answer the phone for some stupid reason
so
if you guys could give me some feedback and stuff on it i would appreciate it Nyoro~n the good copy is due tomorrow
i'm also going to have my parents look over it too. but i'd prefer you guys

Dear Mrs. Schindler,
First and foremost, I offer my condolences. To have experienced what you have been through is something no one should have to deal with. Not you, not your son, not anyone. You have pulled through admirably, and I respect you for that.
But now I ask, Mrs. Schindler, what is life? To you, I mean. Think about it.
Now consider it from someone else’s point of view. We’ll use the people who attacked your son as an example. What would life mean to them? I’m going to assume not much, but you may think what you like.
So we have established that the people who so brutally hurt your son did not care. In fact, they most likely enjoyed what they were doing. These people would mistake your ironic gratitude as sincerity. What was the point of your letter, Mrs. Schindler? For whom did you write it for? Clearly not for the criminals. If they were able to see the harm they had done, they would not be criminals in the first place.
If you don’t mind, Mrs. Schindler, I’d like to take a guess. Correct me if I’m wrong, but you did not write it for these criminals. No, I believe you wrote it for everyone else. Not for the perpetrators, but the potential perpetrators, the would-be small time criminals, and maybe even for those who don’t appreciate their loved ones as much as they should.
Anyone with the sense to care could feel the bitterness in your words, Mrs. Schindler. It was marvelously executed, a flawless response. It made an impact. With that impact in mind, you knew it would reach out to everyone who read it. Your letter caused people to reconsider their actions, to appreciate their loved ones, and to remind themselves that good people like your son are not all gone.
It is for that, Mrs. Schindler, that I sincerely thank you. If I had not read your letter, skipped that page of the paper, decided not to read it Рmy life would have changed dramatically (as clich̩ as that sounds).
You see, I myself had been contemplating a life of crime. I loathe admitting it, but it is the truth. Your letter brought me back into the world.
Morals, senses, the body; these things are as precious as life itself. Your letter reminded me of how easy it is to lose those things, and how difficult – if not impossible - it is to regain them.
Again, Mrs. Schindler, I must thank you. I feel these words aren’t enough to express my gratitude, but they are all I have. Thank you.

(Anonymous)

rubric:
Spoiler:

thanks WHYYYYYYY OTL
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PEER EDITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEER EDITING   PEER EDITING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 am

ALSO there are supposed to be indents but they just decided to... die.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
PEER EDITING Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100PEER EDITING Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PEER EDITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEER EDITING   PEER EDITING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 am

BBY OI LOIKE ET
/shot
but yes i would give you 3-4. because it i felt a strong interaction and it was engaging. THERES NO DIALOUGE. but the sentences do vary in length and structure. and the sense of audience was good.
WELL DONE.
/professor oak
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PEER EDITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEER EDITING   PEER EDITING Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am

THANKS ICH Nyoro~n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PEER EDITING Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEER EDITING   PEER EDITING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEER EDITING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: