Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon: Digital Disaster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Digimon: Digital Disaster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digimon: Digital Disaster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

Digimon: Digital Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Digimon: Digital Disaster   Digimon: Digital Disaster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 am

SO. ideas for digimon rp?
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
Digimon: Digital Disaster Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Digimon: Digital Disaster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Digital Disaster   Digimon: Digital Disaster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 am

DIGIMON GO TO THE REAL WORLD AND GET SWITCHED WITH RANDOM CITIZENS AND THE CITIZENS GET SENT TO THE DIGITAL WORLD AND THE DIGIDESTINED HAVE TO LIKE RETURN THE CITIZENS BACK TO IRL. yeah idk.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
Digimon: Digital Disaster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digimon: Digital Disaster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Digital Disaster   Digimon: Digital Disaster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

I RATHER LIKE ICH'S IDEA.
MAYBE EACH ONE THE CITIZENS THAT GOT SWITCHED IS SOMEHOW RELATED TO A DIGIDESTINED AND THE DIGIMON THAT GOT SWITCHED WITH SAID CITIZEN WILL BE THE COMPANION OF THE DIGIDESTINED THE CITIZEN WAS RELATED TO.

AND IT ALL WAS A PLOT TO LURE THE DIGIDESTINED IN
SO EVEN IF THEY RESCUE THE CITIZENS THEY CAN'T GO BACK YET
UNTIL THEY DEFEAT THE BAD GUY
SO NOW NOT ONLY THEY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, BUT THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS SINCE THEY CAN'T GO BACK EITHER AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DIGIMON AND ALSO BEATING BAD GUY

ANDS IT ENDS UP BEING SOME KIND OF SICK GAME FOR THE BAD GUY

CAN WE HAVE A DERANGED PSYCHO AS BAD GUY PLEASE?

....OR DIGIMON WHATEVER.

maybe i could've worded that better so it made more sense but fts it's 2am

Last edited by Sinclair Cell on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
Digimon: Digital Disaster Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Digimon: Digital Disaster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Digital Disaster   Digimon: Digital Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 am

i understood nothing of cream's post

BETTER EXPLAINATION IS NEEDED
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Digital Disaster   Digimon: Digital Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 am

ASSTIRA wrote:
i understood nothing of cream's post

BETTER EXPLAINATION IS NEEDED

Citizens are abducted from the real world and replaced by Digimon. The abducted citizens are now trapped in the Digital Realm. Each one of the abducted citizens has a relative (prolly brother/sister/cousin) that is a Digidestined. The Digimon that are currently trapped in the real world are to be the companions of these Digidestined.
Once the Digidestined partner up with their Digimon and each other, they head to the Digital Realm and free the trapped citizens. But the whole thing was a trap and the citizens and Digidestined are now trapped in the Digital Realm. The Digidestined are forced to protect the citizens since they have no defenses (they don't have Digimon...)

IS THAT BETTER, TIRA?

Also: YES DERANGED PSYCHO VILLAIN.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: Digital Disaster   Digimon: Digital Disaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon: Digital Disaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Roleplay :: Digimon RPs :: Planning & Developement station-
Jump to: