Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT   ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 am

i had a magical experience.

OKAY.
so today i woke up in hamilton because i was babbysitting my cousins and then we left and mum and dad and sabrina and i went to this restaurant, big top or something. so i got an omelet and yeah i wanted to go to 7/11, because mum gave me a 20 and told me to give sabrina 5. the whole time mum and dad were like "WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO HERE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SPEND YOUR MONEY"
YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE SABRINA 5 SO I HAD TO BREAK THE 20!!!!!
anyways
got home, beat prototype for the second time, drew shitpix because i suck, and then it was like hours later and i was like starved and i had saved my omelet. i go downstairs and find the empty container, and i was so pissed off because it was /mine/, and everyone else had /their/ breakfast, and you know i don't even like omelets that much but the fact that dad had taken it when there was plenty of stuff in the fridge really pissed me off. so yeah i raged, made passive aggressive FB status updates, the usual dumb shit.
so then it was like 6 so i was like fuck this. i'm going to bed. but then sabrina kept making retarded noises and stuff and i had an energy drink earlier so i could not sleep. so i decided to go for a walk, maybe to the hydro field to just be alone and in peace.
i decided to walk up to the bank to deposit the rest of my money. i couldn't find my headphones, and i wore my leather jacket but then i was mad because the wallet wouldn't fit in the pocket or any of my pockets. i need a smaller wallet.
so like i was walking up to the plaza, feeling conflicted and quite music-less, when i saw this lady crossing the street. i'm a paranoid person, so i was like nervous. there wasn't a crosswalk or anything there, i figured she had just parked across the street or was going to the forest or something. but she kept on walking towards me, and then she like stopped like a foot away from me so i stopped too.
she said hello and stuff, asked me what grade i was in, where i was headed, etc. she told me she had been sick for the past few days and wanted to get out and go for a walk.
and then, she said something along the lines of "i crossed the street because god told me you needed to be reminded that god loves you" or something.
before she said i was thinking like, did i know her from somewhere? was she going to warn me about some crazy rapist somewhere? was she some crazy person? but then she said that and i was like "oh. Jehovah's witness/religious nut."
but then she like really started talking to me, and we introduced ourselves, her name was crystal. i told her my name, and she was like "oh! tabitha is in the bible :D did you know?" and i told her about how i vaguely knew it was there. and she told me tabitha was the name of a little girl who everyone thought was dead, but then jesus told her to wake up and she did. and she was like "i think this is the holy spirit, guiding me to tell you this. this is your wake up moment, you know?"
so it was like wow. you guys know i'm not religious, but just the fact that she had crossed the street to talk to me and that she had known that i was feeling like shit was just.
SO RELIGIOUS MOMENT
LIKE ACTUALLY
I WAS LIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS OMG
it was crazy. i'm still not religious though, she was talking about god guiding us while i believe that we create our own life but i didn't tell her that because she had crossed the street and talked to me, a complete stranger, just to cheer up stupid me, and i wasn't going to be a prick.
also after we talked about the whole my name is in the bible thing she was like "i'd like to pray for you, do you mind?" and i was like "no that's fine i'll pray for you too" because i didn't want to be all I'M HOLIER THAN THOU SO I DON'T HAVE TO PRAY of course i prayed.
so she starts off about asking god to guide me and light the path and guardian angels and stuff. and then my mum walked by on her way back from the store but i wasn't going to interrupt crystal. and mum didn't say anything so i assumed she knew that this was a RELIGIOUS MOMENT and wouldn't interrupt.
then i prayed for crystal, and of course mine sounded like the lame doesn't-go-to-church prayer, but i was like "god thank you for giving crystal the courage to do wonderful things like this and thank you for showing us the way" and stuff. i wasn't sure about the showing us the way, but i was just. idk. i really really needed it, you know?
we talked about a lot of stuff but i won't bore you guys with the details. she asked me if i had facebook and i was like "nope" because explaining the whole adrien taylor thing is awkward and she offered me her number and stuff, but i still wasn't completely comfortable so i refused and she was like "well maybe this should be a one time thing." and we agreed that if we saw each other again we'd say hi and stuff of course.
also i didn't end up going to the bank because i wanted to go explain to mum that i had not gone insane.

so yeah went home and i was like "wow" and mum was like "!!!! you were outside?" and i was like "... didn't you see me?" and she was like "that was you? in the leather jacket? who i walked around?" and i was like "yeah .-." and she was like "wow i didn't recognize you! i was thinking 'who hogs the sidewalk like this >:|' but it was you!" and i was like loling.
so i told her everything that had happened and stuff and now i am here.

TL;DR
RELIGIOUS MOMENTS REALLY DO COME TRUE
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT   ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:26 am

...Whoa. I don't even know what to say to that.
I've always thought people like that were... crazy, to put it lightly. But 1. I'm biased and 2. it's never happened to me. It just seems so weird. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT   ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 am

that must have been so so so awkward
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT   ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 am

i totally did think she was crazy
but like. the good kind i guess.

well i wouldn't call it crazy
i just think we're not used to seeing such displays of kindness and openness and whatnot. which is sad.

the fb and phone number part was awkward though yes. i'm too paranoid to give my number out fdsfs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT   ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE RELIGIOUS MOMENT
Page 1 of 1