Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am ready to tear apart flesh...

Go down 
+8
Infidel
kingdar
Din Viesel
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
Arcade
Oozing Anus
tbeysquirrel
12 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

I am ready to tear apart flesh... Empty
PostSubject: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:36 am

Long rant is long. But there's a lot of drama llamas in it so if you like reading this stuff then carry on.

So I learned last night that this "friend" of mine, on more than one occasion, threatened to beat up my boyfriend a few months ago. Of course the coward chickened out but oh my god.. that is one of the most immature things a person can do. If he were in the room I think blood would have been shed. I was this furious.

This guy, Ed, has been a thorn in my side from the beginning. I've known him since freshmen year and immediately knew that he had a thing for me. Girls can tell ;) But I've never liked him in that way. He's extremely awkward and perverted. Not my ideal man in the least bit.

Last December, when I had finally convinced myself that Ed DIDN'T like me (bitch did a good job hiding it, too), I started going out with Jose. THE NIGHT I ANNOUNCED IT TO THE WORLD, Ed sent me a message saying he liked me this whole time and that his heart was broken. This is where all the trouble began.

For the next few months he proceeded to make me feel guilty about my relationship with Jose, acting like I miraculously knew that he had an undying love for me and I rejected him and made him depressed, etc. First of all, at the time I was turning down guys left and right. Ed? He didn't have the balls to ask me out, so I never had any chance to reject him. I never knew he had feelings for me. It's like "Okay... your depression is my fault for liking someone else? like seriously dude" Did I mention this went on for months?? Every night I would go on AIM and be greeted by "im sad" "Why?" "mmmmmmmmm"

He would also purposely try to make me feel bad for making mistakes. Like I invited him to a snack after school on short notice, and I had to cancel because I couldn't get a ride. So of course he had to go and tell me "i was having a shitty day and u mad me so happy but then when u said no i started to cry" OHMYGODWUT I felt terrible, but this was nothing new. Months after I would do/say something he found offensive he would be all "remember when u did this to me? i started crying on the inside" I don't try to be mean to my friends.... Ever. Unless I get provoked while on PMS but you get what I mean. I'm not a heartless person. He doesn't get that.

Well Ed finally grew a pair and got a girlfriend in the spring, but this was the point where he started becoming a total dick. Yeah, he stopped harassing me about his love for me, but this lead to a whole new level of douchbaggery. There was a lot of drama for this ROTC thing we were supposed to do together for a competition along with Jose and another friend. We ended up not doing it because Ed couldn't develop a plan in time and Jose and the other guy were busy (especially Jose. If he would've gone through with Ed's plan he would've had to do THREE things for this competition, which is a shitload)

Well, despite the fact that I was the ONLY one who showed up on a daily basis to work on this thing, Ed decided to blame me for ruining his dreams of being in a competition by accusing me of drifting off to the side to do other things I had to do and not helping enough. He didn't bother taking down the other two, it was all me. And he mentioned it every day. Wonderful. My mom believes this behavior was rooted from his love for me in the past and all the apparent misery I caused him, and I have to agree. When I finally got fed up and just threw a big "FUCK YOU!" to his face, he tried shutting me out of his life. But not without throwing a shitstorm first. After even more drama and tears, it failed and continued being friends.

I guess we've been pretty content this summer, but I've been getting so angry lately because he calls me a whore and says "i hate u" on a daily basis. Once or twice and I don't care, but EVERY FUCKING DAY I just have to go "THIS. NEEDS. TO. STOP." It's not what friends do to each other. IF he's my friend. If he's not then he should be leaving me the fuck alone.

So I sent him a few messages on Facebook explaining how I feel and why I refuse to talk to him. Either he'll apologize (which is unlikely) or turn around and accuse me of stupid things again. We'll have to see.

TL;DR- My friend sucks dick and needs to thrown over the border back into Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 am

What the fuck. WTF?
What an asshole.

If he's calling you a whore on a daily basis then you're better off without him. If it doesn't stop you need to talk to someone about it, because that's just not on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 am

ugh this guy really needs to get punched in the invisi-balls

it really just pisses me off when people say stuff about my friends i swear to god if i ever get ahold of any way to contact him i will make his life a living hell
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 am

oh my god
i am going to kick him in the face like so hard holy shit i hate this kid i don't even know him, /just/ because he was enough of a prick to do this. that is not the kind of person i could get to like, no no no.
what an ass. he needs to get over himself. he can't just drag shit out like this because he feels bad once. i don't think he grew a pair at all, not if he's stupidly bitter about minuscule shit.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 am

Did I also mention that he's always commenting on how my mom is hotter than me and my grandma is hotter than her?

No.
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Penn_Shut_the_fuck_up

Guys can we add this as a smiley
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 pm

So I sent this

Since you insisted on digging up an old rotten corpse, I may as well say a few things that are on my mind.

First of all, the "ur a whore" thing. It needs to stop. I can understand if we're fooling around, or I piss you off, or whatever. But you're saying it so often to the point where I'M getting pissed. I have a name you know, you should start using it rather than a degrading title such as "ho" "slut" "bitch" "whore" etc. My mom says she'll rip you a new asshole if you do it again. And I think she means it.

Also, quit it with the "i hate u" crap. I get it. Poor Eddy was heartbroken by the evil bitch Taylor and now everything she does is wrong and mean so you have all the reason to hate her and hold grudges. Well cut the crap out. It hurts when you say it, even in jest. I don't think you're kidding when you say it though.

If we're still friends, I must say you're the worst of all the friends I've ever had. Friends don't insult each other intentionally on a daily basis. Friends don't hate each other. Friends respect each other. Which you fail to do. Why do you do this to me? You're slowly turning me against you. I'm starting to wonder why we're friends at all. AND I wonder what the fuck possessed me to literally beg you to stay friends in these previous messages.

Please grow the fuck up. And if you have a problem with me you can tell me in person. Maybe after you show me a little courtesy I'll unblock your ass from AIM.

I mean Jesus Christ I don't think I can find any person in existence that's more immature than you. You bring up things that happened months ago that are insignificant and make me feel bad for doing them. You disguise bare naked insults by calling it "I'm just joking". You threaten to beat up my boyfriend which, by the way, pissed me off to high hell when I learned that you did that I was ready to kick YOUR ass. And, worst of all, you don't understand why I get so frustrated and you have no regrets!

Do you have a heart at all? I'm willing to apologize for almost anything the minute I realize I was wrong, but with you I have to pull it out of your ass. I also try to be a considerate person, and you just don't get that. I never, ever, EVER try to hurt my friends unless I'm EXTREMELY provoked. Yet you act like my goal in life is to make you miserable, and you treat me as such.

I don't understand you. And I don't think I ever will.

And I got this back

hmmm how should i say this i don't care about u and NO u didn't brake my heart, really taylor u think that all the guys are after u will sry there not and by the way how does it feel to have a boyfriend who still likes jennifer and would rather be with her and then u. but i do apologized for calling u names and i under stand if u don't want to be my friend because like i said ur dead to me already and that i would still talk to u like any other person. i already block u from aim so u can't use that card PS ed's is happy tonight =D

He. Did. Not.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 pm

dear fucking god.

like. i don't even.

Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 pm

what a NIGGA
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 pm

that
is
it

holy fuck i wish i lived a hell of a lot closer
regardless i want to fucking hurt him in any way.
Back to top Go down
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Din Viesel

Female
Number of posts : 779
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 pm

brb running to tay's school
with wepons

you might see me covered in blood on the evening news
but that's fine don't mind that at all
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 pm

I am ready to tear apart flesh... WE-SHOULD-TAKE-THIS-GUY-AND-PUSH-HIM-OFF-A-CLIFF
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:26 pm

I am ready to tear apart flesh... Children
"SO THEN I MADE HER FEEL BAD AND SHIT AND I REALLY GOT OFF TO IT EVERY NIGHT, AND I WAS SAD AND SHIT, THEN I GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND MADE TAY FEEL EVEN WORSE ABOUT HERSELF, THEN ONE DAY SHE GOT HER FRIENDS TO BEAT ME THE FUCK UP AND THEN THEY SUMMONED YOU AND THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE."

I am ready to tear apart flesh... Childrens
"you're a douche"

Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Tirachi wrote:
with wepons

Brb joining Tira.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Tayphlosion wrote:

And I got this back

hmmm how should i say this i don't care about u and NO u didn't brake my heart, really taylor u think that all the guys are after u will sry there not and by the way how does it feel to have a boyfriend who still likes jennifer and would rather be with her and then u. but i do apologized for calling u names and i under stand if u don't want to be my friend because like i said ur dead to me already and that i would still talk to u like any other person. i already block u from aim so u can't use that card PS ed's is happy tonight =D

what the fuck i could barely even understand that.

Tay, this guy is probably just a faggot that's too ashamed to come out of the closet.
You have my (and probably the rest of HL's) permission too kick his ass to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 am

This guy pisses me off. Greatly.

I want to hurt him.
CAN I JOIN TIRA AND DANNI?
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 am

iDanni wrote:
Tirachi wrote:
with wepons

Brb joining Tira.

Brb joining Tira and Danni.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 am

IT'S A PARTY!
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
I am ready to tear apart flesh... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I am ready to tear apart flesh... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 am

violence is not the answer

unless the question is 'what is not the answer'

i think i got that from icarly and if i did please commit violence upon me
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 am

I kent c wut he r sayin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am ready to tear apart flesh...   I am ready to tear apart flesh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am ready to tear apart flesh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: