Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck you, regulation nazis!

Go down 
+4
Oozing Anus
FUCKBAD
figus maximus
tbeysquirrel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :
Fuck you, regulation nazis! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fuck you, regulation nazis! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Fuck you, regulation nazis! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 am

Kso most of you know I got red shit in my hair that's slowly turning into pink shit because I think it's badass. In case you haven't seen it here it is:

Spoiler:

So I showed this to my IRL friends, the ROTC ones, and they gave me so much crap about it and pushed me to the point where I was talking in all caps and cussing like I do when I'm angry on the internet I SU HAPPEEE! 8DDD

They're all like "You need to cut it." "You need to dye it back" by the time we start wearing uniforms again.
First of all, I didn't know this rule existed, so of course I'm like "Wtf are you talking about I see people with dyed hair in RO all the time." Guess I was wrong with that. Second, um, no? My mom kind of payed a lot of money for this whole thing, and she keeps complaining about it.

Oh and one of these three friends? She dyed her hair COMPLETELY an ugly shade of purplish pinkish reddish gook. Kind of having an "If I can't have it nobody can" kind of attitude there, eh?

Then these three started getting all mommy and daddy and annoying sibling on me INSISTING that I change it back (while the "annoying sibling" parrots them) otherwise I'll fail the damned class. Then ALL THREE OF THEM say "Well, you don't HAVE to be in ROTC"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FUCK YOU

So obnoxious. So I go "Okay... when I put my hair up as it would be in uniform you can't see it so why does it matter?"

"Well even if it's down you're still representing ROTC so you can't have it."

like seriously dude What the fuck?

Of course, this is COMPLETE bullshit, I talked to the rulemakers, they don't give a DAMN if it's down. So this annoying fuck was making up shit just to piss me off.

It's also still summer, and I've got 2-3 months before I start having to worry about uniform again. So chill the fuck out and don't you dare disguise your nazism as "helping".
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Fuck you, regulation nazis! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fuck you, regulation nazis! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 am

...Isn't your hair tied up and under a hat most of the time anyway?

Edit: I posted that before I read the second half of your post.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 am

what is wrong with coloured hair anyway i don't even
people are all "it kills your hair!!" and it's like. hair is dead anyway. sure, overbleaching can ruin it but note "over".
i think it looks nice. really you should just tell them to stfu about it, it's not really their business anyway.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Fuck you, regulation nazis! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fuck you, regulation nazis! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 am

they're just jealous because their hair isn't as awesome as yours FUCK YEAH SEAKING
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Chris Kratt wrote:
they're just jealous because their hair isn't as awesome as yours FUCK YEAH SEAKING
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 am

My hair has been dyed almost every colour of the rainbow (and then some) during our marching season. It doesn't matter at all because when your hat is on you don't see it. When your hat is off you are officially out of uniform, therefore your hair colour doesn't matter at all, despite what they might say. This is standard regulation, so far as I know, it applies to most everything.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 am

spary venomon wrote:
what is wrong with coloured hair anyway i don't even
people are all "it kills your hair!!" and it's like. hair is dead anyway. sure, overbleaching can ruin it but note "over".
i think it looks nice. really you should just tell them to stfu about it, it's not really their business anyway.

Actually I'm pretty sure hair is just made of protein, which isn't even alive to begin with (But don't quote me on that).

But I'm pretty sure that chemicals in some hair dyes can have negative effects when used too often or for a really long time.
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:09 am

Koki Kariya wrote:
My hair has been dyed almost every colour of the rainbow (and then some) during our marching season. It doesn't matter at all because when your hat is on you don't see it. When your hat is off you are officially out of uniform, therefore your hair colour doesn't matter at all, despite what they might say. This is standard regulation, so far as I know, it applies to most everything.

Yeah I mentioned that it was total bullshit xD And he likely said that to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm

It stains your skull too.
The chemicals are bad for you, but whats 1-2 years of your lifespan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:10 pm

... It doesn't stain your skull. It doesn't bleach through your skin, because there's this thing called washing the dye out of your hair thoroughly.
But yes, it is bad for your hair, it does "kill" it. Especially bleaching it. Your hair gets coarse and split ends happen way more often. If you don't take really good care of it it'll get pretty bad. There's a specific type of shampoo/conditioner I use for mine, I'll look at the name when I'm feeling less lazy.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 am

idk i bleached my bangs a lot, and it never ruined it. maybe it was the stuff i used. my mum told me about a girl she knew who bleached using only peroxide, and she would like break off chunks of her hair. i bleached using peroxide and this ultrablond stuff. sometimes i'd bleach like on the weekend, and then the weekend after, & those were like the closest times. i had split ends no more than i regularily did, and it was still soft.

but yeah i disagree with the skull staining. that would be. weird and unsafe and i could see people trying to get their skulls different colours of the rainbow and then it would become a huge thing.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:01 am

Koki Kariya wrote:
... It doesn't stain your skull. It doesn't bleach through your skin, because there's this thing called washing the dye out of your hair thoroughly.
But yes, it is bad for your hair, it does "kill" it. Especially bleaching it. Your hair gets coarse and split ends happen way more often. If you don't take really good care of it it'll get pretty bad. There's a specific type of shampoo/conditioner I use for mine, I'll look at the name when I'm feeling less lazy.

And the key words here are 'If you don't take good care of it'.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 am

Also; I know when my sister dyed her hair once for a play it turn her scalp purple, but it wasn't permanent. wat
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 am

Tonberry wrote:
Also; I know when my sister dyed her hair once for a play it turn her scalp purple, but it wasn't permanent. wat

If it's the cheap kind of dye and/or you don't know how to correctly apply it then it will stain your scalp for a little while. it won't stay like that, though.
I get mine done professionally so that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 am

Koki Kariya wrote:
Tonberry wrote:

If it's the cheap kind of dye and/or you don't know how to correctly apply it then it will stain your scalp for a little while. it won't stay like that, though.
I get mine done professionally so that doesn't happen.

Yeah. Her and my mom did it themselves at home with some they bought in a store. They only needed it for like, 2 or 3 days so why even bother spending the money, right? o3o
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 am

i cannot participate in this conversation because i only dyed my hair once. for halloween. many years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 am

if i asked my mum if i could get my her coloured professionally
she would tell me to get a job Nyoro~n she has no qualms about buying me colour though
also i should get a job
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 am

spary venomon wrote:
she would tell me to get a job Nyoro~n she has no qualms about buying me colour though
also i should get a job

>my her
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 am

spary venomon wrote:
also i should get a job

My mom lets me.
The only thing is, I'm not allowed to get any tattoos or piercings. She's like "You can't undo those, but you can fix your hair." So I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want to my hair, but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:39 am

*my hair
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 am

Update: The dye didn't even last a week :| What was once a beautiful cherry red is now partially bleached orangey crap. My mom's pissed that she got ripped off and I'm getting it fixed (hopefully) tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am

Peanut Butter Jelly Time wrote:
Update: The dye didn't even last a week :| What was once a beautiful cherry red is now partially bleached orangey crap. My mom's pissed that she got ripped off and I'm getting it fixed (hopefully) tomorrow.

Did you get it done or do it yourself?
And what brand was it?
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 am

My mom's hairstylist did it for me, since I have no experience :P

Idk what brand.
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Fuck you, regulation nazis! 33456237
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Peanut Butter Jelly Time wrote:
My mom's hairstylist did it for me, since I have no experience :P

Idk what brand.

Then it should have stayed. like seriously dude
Unless they were using some cheap brand, in which case you totally need to go get your money back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you, regulation nazis!   Fuck you, regulation nazis! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck you, regulation nazis!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: